SF Papercraft TIE Fighter

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
FINALLY! YAY! Thank you for posting this! :)

To all hands: Go and get it before it disappears!!! This is THE NEW AND ENHANCED VERSION!!!

tie01.jpg

THANK YOU, SHUNICHI!!! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
@ARMORMAN Thank you for sharing this with us! thumbsupthumbsup

I wonder if it would match UHU02 TIE Interceptor?

bigpetr

Designer/Master Modeler
I am soooo excited. I asked for it with no luck.

I wonder if it would match UHU02 TIE Interceptor?

Well, I think from outside it will match UHU02 Interceptor if you detail it a little by yourself (not hard). UHU02 model has lot of these details alredy there prepared for us to make.

But it will not match UHU02 from inside. This model has no interior.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Since all TIE fighters are virtually identical it should not be too difficult to produce an interior using UHU's files. ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Since both Shunichi Makino and UHU02 work together on different projects, I would think that they might be. That is why I asked. If they are the say scale, matching the details would not be a problem.

bigpetr

Designer/Master Modeler
Wow. I thought it was about 1/50. I have the Bandai TIE Interceptor and will compare the wing sizes.

Me too. But recently, fellow modeler that makes model right now and asks for scale made me to rethink this and do some math. Scale 1:70 is based on oficial life size Tie-Interceptor length of 9.6m.

That would be interesting comparison with Bandai.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
With Parametric Scaling, you could just UHU's Ball and do a KitBash, or build it as it is, and make it part of your fleet! ;)

bigpetr

Designer/Master Modeler
Good point about the colours. Makino's model is saved in vector format, same as UHU02's, so easy to correct too.