Serie A - cute models from Kezn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezn

pwned in the dawn
I'm glad I have almost one supporter here :D
I'm super happy if you post some of your model's photos.
Thank you Gary.
Its a bit sad to found out that not much people's interest in this serie.

Kezn.

This is not a mean request. Since you live in Hanoi, is the infamous Hanoi Hilton still standing? This is the prison where American prisoners were kept during the war.

I would like to build a model of the place to show my students some aspect of the war.

In America, our war on your country is a bad memory. But memories need to remain with us so we don't do the same stupid things again.

Ooops... next we'll need a model of Abu Graib. Some stupidities never die.

But, if you are able, a model of the prison would be something to think about and much appreciated.

gwssms

Kezn, thank you again! I will be glad to post a picture of my builds at some point I hope soon. It is summer time and I have many other things to fill my time which does not allow me much modelling time right now I'm afraid. I think these are great and I would guss that many more people are downloading them without comment. I'm sure that is discouraging but do not think your work goes unappreciated! I really enjoy these fun and simple models! Thank you again.
Gary

SAustin16

Kezn,

Those are great. I would think they would be very good for kids to build also.

You have quite the imagination. I like the man who dressed up to get his kid to drink milk.

Kezn

pwned in the dawn
thanks guys for cheering me up, its ok now.
my exams ll be in 1 week, and last 1 week too. after that i'll be free for some months, which i can use to make more kits ;)

@ cdavenport: the Hanoi Hilton's still standing, but only one little part of it is remaining. they were destroyed most of the place to make a building.
to be frank i'm not really interested, so.. i won't promise anything but if i have time i can consider it. thanks for asking.

in 1973:

now:

Cheers!
Kezn.

PS: removed the pix due to their large size. pm me or google if u want the pix.

Thank you for the photos! Don't design the model if you have no interest. I don't blame you. I stopped doing things that did not interest me many years ago.

But, the photos are great! I may give a go at it myself.

Regards,

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
BUMPED for priority reasons - do not bump in old threads.

Revell-Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.