441.2 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF0612.JPG
    DSCF0612.JPG
    394.5 KB · Views: 19

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Enlighten us, on the differences. I am running Wind 7 64 bit. :)

PaperAir

you have to down load the camera in one file and the picture go in a different file .i still dont know yet how to put them in there own sub files yet. and everyb thing is it s own app

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You computer may have a slot that you can load the memory card of your camera directly into. This is a much quicker technique. If it doesn't, card readers that plug into USB ports are cheap. Just figure out what kind of card is in your camera and see if you computer has a port in the front for it. If it doesn't, I'll give you a link to one you can stick in your computer, that is good and inexpensive. :)

PaperAir

it has both but it is a pain to get the card out of the camera so i use the cord .it,s just a lot different than vista still not use to using the apps thing but i am getting there.not to techy.

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
I don't have windows 8 , but I right click on desktop,scroll, click ''new'', and then make a new folder on desktop. then I select this new folder and rename it ''july pics'' and then send all my camera pics into it for easy access. to rename them all, I hold ''control a'' and that selects them all. then I right click on the highlighted pics and scroll pick, '' rename'' and then just pick a title. I have found the date works well, 7262014 , and they will all show up with that and numerical assignements at the end. I hope that can help. am eager also to hear about win8 stuff.

PaperAir

on windows 8 new folders are on the apps page in the left corner were you used to get the program is the apps page button .that is were i find the pictures app and and camera and any thing i want to down load.

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    400.9 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    402.8 KB · Views: 14