See what my wife has to put up with

91rioja

I do have my own train room. It is mine, and no one else's (OK except maybe for the cat, who likes to lay on the floor and watch me work). But, since I have started building my layout, it seems that I have been taking over other rooms in the house with my train related things. So far I have:

Taken over the formal living room (what in the heck is a "formal" living room? :confused: There is no TV in there)

P3290142.jpg

Taken over the formal dining room (gosh, I thought the place we ate was the dining room)

P3290143.jpg

Isn't my wife the greatest!

Now, if I can just negotiate the ROW for a unit train that runs from my TV watching chair to the fridge for beer, I'd be set! :thumb:

aussie

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
Now, if I can just negotiate the ROW for a unit train that runs from my TV watching chair to the fridge for beer, I'd be set!
thumbsup.gif
wouldnt we all!!!,but the whole house will be taken over at one point or another,im already half filled my garage with wood,foam,etc...oh and the "formal" is just to make stuff sound expensive LOL --josh

91rioja

bigsteel, thanks for reminding me about the garage. I have half of it with my stuff (things to do work around the house, you know, mine), and the other half is for her car. Her car has been in the driveway for two weeks now; I needed room for my lumber and compound mitre saw and workbench.

FiatFan

A formal living room is for entertaining people you don't like. That's why there is no tv and the chairs are uncomfortable.

Tom