Season's change. So does my desk display!

kf4jqd

Winter is pretty much over here in East Tennessee. Been almost 70 here the last cople of days!:thumb: So I changed my winter display on my pc/radio desk. Here's some pictures.

Andy:wave:

Attachments

• RI2119.jpg
    RI2119.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 84
  • RIcaboosesign.jpg
    RIcaboosesign.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 83
  • RIsteamtrain2119.jpg
    RIsteamtrain2119.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 83

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Nice. Good for you, by the way....we here in Minnesota are expecting a "winter event" this weekend, apparently the new phrase for "snow storm" used by weather forecasters. :)
Ralph

CCT70

Ralph said:
Nice. Good for you, by the way....we here in Minnesota are expecting a "winter event" this weekend, apparently the new phrase for "snow storm" used by weather forecasters. :)
Ralph

Hope I can get tickets for that! :thumb:

Go Big1

Hey Viperman

Viperman, we have ourselves a Winter Storm Watch for this weekend in Chicago. Per Weather.com:

THE GREATEST THREAT FOR SNOW AND ICE ACCUMULATION WILL BE ROUGHLY ALONG AND NORTH OF INTERSTATE 80 IN ILLINOIS AND THE KANKAKEE RIVER IN INDIANA. SNOW ACCUMULATION WILL BE GREATEST TOWARD THE WISCONSIN BORDER AND INCREASE RAPIDLY NORTHWARD INTO SOUTHERN WISCONSIN. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATION WILL DEPEND UPON THE MIX OR SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN BUT UP TO 5 INCHES OF SNOW BY MIDDAY SUNDAT ARE QUITE POSSIBLE FROM ROCKFORD TOWARD WAUKEGAN.

Looks like winter isn't done with us quite yet.