sd rx79 gundam available

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by rlc321, Apr 18, 2007.

1. miguelj

miguelj Papercraft Addict

I did that but it still won't extract:mad:

Can someone enlighten me on this one. Why do they have to create two separate files for this? Why can't they just put it in a single zip or rar file?
  2. miguelj

I did that but it still won't extract:mad:

Can someone enlighten me on this one. Why do they have to create two separate files for this? Why can't they just put it in a single zip or rar file?
  3. Kaz

Kaz Member

The unzipper automatically unzips it when you unzip the first one, if you follow, try removing the .a00 file into your recycle bin and try opening the first one, it complains that the .a00 zip cannot be found.
  4. Kaz

Kaz Member

The unzipper automatically unzips it when you unzip the first one, if you follow, try removing the .a00 file into your recycle bin and try opening the first one, it complains that the .a00 zip cannot be found.
  5. RMCH

RMCH Member

I see. That means that the .a00 file helps make up pages 1-8. That wasn't as difficult as it seemed.
  6. RMCH

RMCH Member

I see. That means that the .a00 file helps make up pages 1-8. That wasn't as difficult as it seemed.
  7. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

You got it!
    Judging by the size of the two files I would surmize that the first file has 7 pages and the last file has one page in it.

Russell
  8. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

You got it!
    Judging by the size of the two files I would surmize that the first file has 7 pages and the last file has one page in it.

Russell
  9. miguelj

I finally extracted it:twisted: I had to rename the smaller file sd_rx-79.a00 instead of just sd_rx-79.
  10. miguelj

I finally extracted it:twisted: I had to rename the smaller file sd_rx-79.a00 instead of just sd_rx-79.
  11. RMCH

RMCH Member

That means that there might be another update. The original document inside the pdf at the bottom of the pages states that there are 13 pages in all. I bet the backpack,gun,and instructions are still to come, because it doesn't seem to be all there.
  12. RMCH

RMCH Member

That means that there might be another update. The original document inside the pdf at the bottom of the pages states that there are 13 pages in all. I bet the backpack,gun,and instructions are still to come, because it doesn't seem to be all there.
  13. 57townsman

57townsman Member

From what I can make out in his blog, the gun, shield and backpack with container were resized from his full size RX-79[G]. I can't tell if he will release them or not. :???:

On a side note, the full size RX-79[G] is for purchase only. 20000 wan for printed kit and 25000 for electronic. I would like to buy one but there is no way to contact him without logging into the site. That requires a Korean ID:(

SteveK
  14. 57townsman

57townsman Member

From what I can make out in his blog, the gun, shield and backpack with container were resized from his full size RX-79[G]. I can't tell if he will release them or not. :???:

On a side note, the full size RX-79[G] is for purchase only. 20000 wan for printed kit and 25000 for electronic. I would like to buy one but there is no way to contact him without logging into the site. That requires a Korean ID:(

SteveK
  15. daredevilbr

daredevilbr Member

THX!!!! Excelent model!
  16. daredevilbr

daredevilbr Member

THX!!!! Excelent model!