SD.Kfz 250/3 Greif GPM 1:16

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuchsjos

Feb 9, 2005
Austria, Vienna
Dear Josve,

If you say, that I was ever a inspiration for you, so I must say - have done a damn' good job, because your Greif looks fantastic!

Kind regards
Josef

josve

Oct 21, 2005
Odda Norway
Thanks Josef!!
I have learned quite a lot by looking at your buildthreads,when you explain your teckniques and showing great shots of the buildprocess!
And as we knows....pictures says more than 1000 words :)

RTomedi

Jun 8, 2007
Blumenau - SC - Brazil
Superb, outstanding work Johnny. As usual, your models just seem to be as real as it could be, and you still do a diorama to complete the scene....
I'm speechless.... :eek:
And you should know that you have become an inspiration for us mortals as Josef already are. :thumb:

exzealot

Jul 3, 2007
Lake Orion, MI
Johnny,

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! She's a beauty. Your model is truly an inspiration. Plastic could never look this great! Thanks for taking the time to detail the steps for us.

Ken

J

Jim Nunn

I’ve run out of superlatives for your work, Please except a simple rating of DFM (Damm Fine Model)

I look forward to seeing your next build,

Jim Nunn

josve

Oct 21, 2005
Odda Norway
I did not run into any problems,but there are a few things I would have done different.....The wheelconnectors are very weak,so try to reinforce the points where they are attached to the hull. Same goes for the front wheels.They dont stand much pressure.I guess this is not a problem on the 1:25 kit.But this model is kind of heavy...
If there are anything you have question about when you start your build,just send me a note and I help as good as I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.