SD Gundam is released today

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by tikitiki_m, Jan 5, 2006.

1. tikitiki_m

tikitiki_m Member

2. mininote

mininote Member

Thank you!

It is great to share your model with us.
    sadly, I must apologize, I can't find my way between kana, hiragana, kanji,.....and so on.

Sob!

Anyway... BEST WISHES AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Attached Files:

• Ny06.jpg
      Ny06.jpg
      File size:
      44.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Model looks great! Now if I could just manage to find it and grab a copy :???: .
  4. SteveM

SteveM Member

go to that url, there is a white box next to the word "pass". type the password in the box and the download will start.

The password to June's models has the same relationship as the password to Trotskiy's models.

SteveM
  5. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Thanks for the help Steve! Too bad the file is gone now. I am trying the other site listed above but there is something seriously wrong with it or my computer, best speed I can get the download is 30 bytes per second. Download took 14 hours over last night and this morning and when it finally finished the file e.jpg is bad so I can not open it. I am on a cable connection and have downloaded other files today that were much larger and no problems at all. Any suggestions anyone? Model looks great and I would sure love to have a copy!
  6. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Kevin G, it is not your computer it is the briefcase.yahoo site. A bunch of people have the same problem. Try to grab the files when they are available on the fileup.org site.

The maker has made the model available on another download site.

http://june.blog14.fc2.com/blog-entry-70.html#cm

The link ending in vip1136638557.lzh is the one you want.
    It is only going to be available for a short time so get it while you can.:)
  7. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

SCEtoAux,
    Thank you for posting that link! Worked perfect! Took a whole of 12 seconds to download it, unlike the download from the other site that has been running since my last post and is still only at 73% LOL. Glad its not just me having troublwe with the other site.

tikitiki_m,
    Thanks for the model! Great work, it is on my build list for when I need a break from the Missouri!
  8. tikitiki_m

tikitiki_m Member

9. Kraftman

Kraftman New Member

Is this model still avaliable somewhere to download? If so plz give me linK!
  10. tikitiki_m

tikitiki_m Member

You could see vip1137074211.lzh at the top.
  11. Kraftman

Kraftman New Member

12. tikitiki_m

tikitiki_m Member

The file deleted already,the onwer released it for 24 hours.
  13. hpept

hpept Member

i really don't see the point of sharing files this way. Is the work shared free? so why play this silly game of taking it from the server and worse, sharing it again? Is the author worried about too many downloads? Nevermind, i won't download iteven if available: don't like these deformed dwarfs. Just my opinion.
  14. tikitiki_m

tikitiki_m Member

The links were added by the file owner.
    Company SunRise(copyright holder) doesn't allow any kind of Gundam distribution.
    But many modelers request him the file ,so he released the file in a short time.

You could see other his work in this link.
    http://june.blog14.fc2.com/blog-entry-30.html#m30
  15. hpept

hpept Member

i still don't see the point. If the company which holds the copyright doesn't allow distribution of gundam material, it means it does NEVER allow it. I don't think that distributing unhauthorized material for " a short time" doesn't infringe the copyright laws. Anyways, i personally think that if the author distributes the model freely, the company should not have anything to be worried about, on the contrary...
  16. rwguess

rwguess Member

are there instrutions on how to build the darn thing?
  17. SteveM

SteveM Member

"Free advertising" is no justification for infringement. And yes the owner may indeed "worry" as the existence of a free model would reduce the value of a similar commercial model. And given the popularity of Gundam, "SD" style and paper models in Japan, he does indeed "threaten" commercialization.
  18. tikitiki_m

tikitiki_m Member

19. mininote

mininote Member

20. Kraftman

Kraftman New Member

It seems that I have no chance to download somewhere THIS REALLY COOL GUNDAM THING! Can anyone send me it by e-mail? PLEASE!!! kraftman@tut.by