SD/Cartoon GT90

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by Bad_Scorpion, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Found this model floating around in my files on my old pc. Don't know who made it or designed it or where it came from. I had a web page saved where it did come from but with the hd crash I had on that system most of the files are garbled. I went through every recovery program I have and still nothing. So hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. As I would like to find out who did this one. It says Tank Kraft on the side. But I searched the web a bit and couldn't find anything it looks a lot like one of the site refered to on here several times. Can't remember the link right now. But, I beleive it was originally posted to one of the sites with the an impreza or one of the high end mitsubishis. But the site I thought it was doens't seem to have much on it. Not sure once I find the links of the two I'll post them.

View attachment 5848

Attached Files:

2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Great timing because I got a special package in the mail today from ... POLAND! YAY!
  3. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

See just when i get started doing something else you pop up with fun stuff! Let me know when it's ready.
  4. namoon

namoon New Member

Tank Craft is a Japanese boy, also known as 'GT40'.
    He 'draw' and 'disclosed' some models of tanks, combat vehicles, and some racing cars in his site, GT40, GT90, taxi in NY, Slyline, Ford Sierra... They all were ceated with Pepakura Designer, can be shown and printed by Pepakura Viewer.
    From some reasons, he closed the site, then these files aren't downloaded.
  5. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

know how to contact this person? I'm trying to find out as I really like the work done. And would like to see if they would be okay with posting it to our parts bin if that would be okay. Or at least if there is anywhere else they may be hosted by permision.
  6. namoon

namoon New Member

I'm trying to contact him thru personal email. He maybe not like to communicate in English...
    Scorpion, you are interested in GT90 only? and like to change the textures on it, right?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  7. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

I wouldn't mind finding out about others as well. but If it would be okay to make changes to the gt90 and/or possible make available to others as it is now would be fine also. I really like his work and would like to see more. This one seems to be the only one I have of his left. Only a couple of the zip files with some additional textures and this model are left. The other models and the web page that I kept, didn't survive my hd crash on my old pc. I'm sure others would appreciate his work also. But if he wishes to not distribute then I will respect that.
  8. namoon

namoon New Member

As GT40 wrote, he lost all his files, in PDO, BMP and 3D drawing. But he accepts me to send files to you, even not wide distribution nor disclosing in web site.
    I've stored files of GT40, Sierra, Toyota Truck, Honda Accord, BMW 320i and Volvo 850 with base textures. GT90 is also able to change textures but, unfortunatelly, he didn't create ase texture.
    Zakspeed Capli, Lancia 037 are fixed-tex version.
    Can we commnicate thru private email:confused:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  9. namoon

namoon New Member

if you're an american

interested in this, as well?
    [​IMG]
  10. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Those are neat............... Will he allow them to be posted here in the parts bin?

Those look to good to lose and it would be a travesty if they are lost.
    No really great artwork should be lost, all the work and mental anguish it took to design them............. they NEED to be saved.

john
  11. namoon

namoon New Member

Scorpion, John,
    I did not understand 'parts bin', just now posted GT40 and GT90 there. please find and try them!
  12. rickstef

rickstef Guest

you posted them in the right section

Rick
  13. namoon

namoon New Member

thanks, Rick.

guys, are you familiar with Pepakura Viewer?
    yes, here that's known to open and print works by The Webdude.
    hope you enjoy these models, and also changing textures.
  14. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Printed the GT out last night............. looks good I'll post a picture when I finish.

john
  15. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Thanks Namoon, Would like to see some of the others that are available though. I like the way they were built. Not too sd form but enough to not have to worry about the major details of the models.
  16. namoon

namoon New Member

17. namoon

namoon New Member

Ford GT40, GT40 Mk-II and Firebird were re-built and uploaded.
    Yes, in super deformed form.
  18. namoon

namoon New Member