I've decided to save money by building my own trucks. On3 trucks cost $15-$40...so I can save some serious cash by building my own. I first had to figure out how the trucks worked...which I did and then began my first effort using brass & styrene. The first effort is covered in this thread: http://forum.zealot.com/t153515/ After that, I then sat down and did a few calculations on where to drill holes & bend the side frame irons. I decided that I'm too lazy to drill through brass (I don't have a drill press...or even a vise), so I decided to use styrene instead. I started out by measuring out and then drilling holes in the bottom piece. I made a mistake with the length measurements...so I market those holes with red ink. I then cut a second piece to length and used the first as a jig to help me duplicate it. I used 0.020"x0.060" styrene with #77 holes. Next I bent a piece of brass to match the contour of the top iron of the frame. I then followed the exact same procedure for the top as I did with the bottom...without making any mistakes. I then clamped a piece of styrene to the brass and let it hang out in some boiling water. Afterwards, I removed it from the brass. Lastly, I formed a piece of brass to match the contour of the middle piece...and then repeated the procedure of the top piece...but without drilling the holes. The results thus far were decent parts for the frame. I then formed the journal boxes from 0.125" x 0.156" styrene...filing the front to shape and drilling the axle holes. I then filed grooves into the sides to accept the "bolts" which keep the sides together. I then drilled the holes for one of the journal boxes at one end of the middle frame iron. I next slid brass rods into those two holes, and glued that journal box to the bottom frame iron...and then to the middle and top irons.