Schira-DOW 3rd

goodduck

Finally got this two-seater kit and I was hoping it will have a detailed profile drawing of the aircraft so I can use as a template. Looks like I will have to work with the little profile drawings in the art book.

Attachments

• 20180211_110723.jpg
    20180211_110723.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 9
  • 20180211_110736.jpg
    20180211_110736.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • 20180211_110814.jpg
    20180211_110814.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 10
  • 20180211_110856.jpg
    20180211_110856.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 10

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Where they using radial engines in that concept? Those are some big engine nacelles!! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Found it used on Amazon for $7.99 (DVD, that is), had to order it, Thanks Allen!! :)

goodduck

The engine nacelle is way oversized, but that actually makes it just that much more interesting. I don't like the movie, think the storyline suck. Just buy the art book if you can find a copy.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I ordered the movie, but found a copy for $7.95. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
From what I have scene, the animation is pretty good quality. I've read you hate it or tolerate it. Next time give you opinion of the movie first!! :)

goodduck

Well, I don't like the storyline but that doesn't mean everyone else would not like it. You have to be your own judge. The movie does worth that eight bucks... five, five bucks to me. Not one cents more.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
ROYAL SPACE FORCE: W-I-N-G-S O-F HONNEAMISE

Well, probably for the first time ever, I have to disagree with you.

I watched that movie, I thought it was great. It was much about character development, and in our present political climate, seemed kind of relevant. It was worth the $7 or $8 dollars I paid for it. It is definitely worth watching, not every movie has a happy ending. Considering thee Christian undertone of the movie, especially from Japan, I was quite shocked. If you can find this "out of print" DVD, get it, it's worth it, especially for the beautiful animation, serious story line (yes, there are goofy comic reliefs) but overall, the sacrifice made was poignant. ***:)

***There is a disturbing scene in the movie, but I don't think it was meant as it was displayed, in as much he did not know how to express his feelings, she forgave him. Not justifiable, but the isolation in this movie between two people that know each other, and he does back off, is nothing new, and still unjustifiable to anyone who has their shit together.

royal-space-force-wings-of-honneamise.jpg