Scenery for my 0n30

shamus

Registered Member
Thanks once again friends.
Here's one of my not so little people working hard, trying to get enough wood cut for his stove.
Shamus
30a11s.jpg

jon-monon

Great photo matey, looks like the bigger little people actually earn their keep. I remember a lot of the old HO ones were just standing around.

Dan Vincent

Shamus,

Your ability to tie together imagination, modelling skill and artistic photography is truly amazing.

I think you are the new John Allen.

Thanks for posting all you wonderful pictures and showing us what can be done.

Your "Waddling Duck" has sparked me to try something similar.

Clerk

Gee Shamus. Even your goosed Duck.....er......piddling.........er......whatever duck looks good. I GOT I!...waddling duck.

RailRon

Paul, your handiwork is simply second to none! The scenes look simply... well... 'right'.

I think this is because EVERYTHING looks right: Great trackwork, fantastically modelled rolling stock, and all this in a setting of a landscape, where every detail is included. Every one of your pictures contains lots of suggestions. Each time I examine one of your photos, I discover details I never had thought of before.

I guess I speak for all here that we are very grateful, that you share your talents with us. So we all have something to aim at, when we are striving for a perfect model of our fantasy worlds.

Thanks, my friend, for all these pics!

Ron

belg

Shamus I've enjoyed watching these scences come together tremendously, for a man that's supposed to be taking it easy your production has not been stunted. My favorite part was the shot of the woman in green telling those guys to get back to work. Talk about hitting the nail on the head.

roryglasgow

Well, as usual, I'm a little bit late to the party. It took about 10 minutes to download all of these pics, but it was worth it! My wife and I are always big fans of your work! Thanks!

Clerk

Shamus. How did you get the shavings? Did you use a knife and waddle, er, poddle, er. I'll get it right yet. How about whittle?

shamus

Registered Member
Thanks again kind friends.

Originally posted by Clerk
Shamus. How did you get the shavings? Did you use a knife and waddle, er, poddle, er. I'll get it right yet. How about whittle?

What look like shavings are in fact real leaves from my garden put into a blender and ground to a pulp.

-------------------------------
Last photo for a while
a06s.jpg