Scavenger_9 reporting in...

scavenger_9

Hey there,

I'm a newcomer in the world of paper building. From Malaysia that is...
I was surfing the web a few months back when i suddenly came across to the joy of paper modelling. I just finished building a 2 feet long CH-47 Chinook helicopter. Now i'm building a USS Saratoga Aircraft Carrier which is 4 foot long.:mrgreen: About 60% completion. Since i'm new, i hope to get all the help or tips i can get from all the guru's here. Seems like a good forum to start with...

Sincerely,

Scav

silveroxide

Welcome aboard, How is your USS Tarawa coming along? Here is a site for a lot of reference materials for you Aircraft Carrier passion. http://www.carrierbuilders.net/ While they are not of paper products, the reference material is invaluable. Enjoy and hope to see your works soon.

Z

Zathros

Seems like I forgot to enter "Submit" on my last post so: "Wow, a 2' foot Chinook! I gotta see that! A 4' foot USS Saratoga, Wow! Gotta see that too! Welcome to the forum! and Please pics! The Chinook is one of my favorite birds, gotta see that!

Z

Zathros

Hi Kevinlee89!!:welcome1: to the forum. I hope you enjoy the forum and I think you will. Look around and feel free to ask questions. The download section is available after 10 posts. We are very Happy to have you aboard!:thumb: