Solving the printer settings has allowed the model to retain the detail in the textures: View attachment 11316 The smaller APC now has all the details of the larger one. Thanks Maurice for your suggestion. I had already scaled the model, though, in order to achieve the desired size. However, the BMP that is exported is still incorrect. The BMP fill the entire page, while the one that Pepakura prints is only taking up about 40% of the page - the preferred size. I think the BMP is being enlarged by Windows. I'm not sure. I see many models done in PDF format. Is that a better way? Should I not be exporting to BMP, and instead PDF? BTW, the printer mod is done in Thailand. I'm living in Bangkok now, and these types of printer modifications are everywhere. I don't know where else they sell them, the first time I saw this mod was in a photo shop in Thailand. I then went to a local PC mall and there were many vendors selling this setup. It took the guy about an hour to install it - it doesn't look easy to do. Holes have to be made in the top of the ink cartridges, then the tubes have to be inserted, then the air has to be bled out of the lines - it's a major effort. Once I got it back to my apartment, I had to play with it a little bit to finally get it working right. Now it works like a champ! I probably would have gone through 2 sets of color ink carts with all the printing I've done already. It's paid for itself, thankfully!