Saturn V

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by peter taft, Sep 12, 2008.

1. peter taft

peter taft Guest

Titan II

Hello there. You will find the ARIANE 5 at the end of this page :thumb:

Attached Files:

2. WeeVikes

WeeVikes Member

Wow, looks great so far!

Ton's model, right? That's a great kit.

Enjoy it, and keep us up to speed on your progress.

Mike
  3. SEBRET

SEBRET Member

wow, thats fairly large. anyone have a link to the page to buy this?
  4. peter taft

peter taft Guest

Thanks Mike, and yes you are right it's the very one. She's a dream to build and i am enjoying it. She's the first Rocket that i've had a go at, although i made a scratch build of Fireball XL5 which is Science Fiction { you might like that too, have a look and see what you think} I will post progress pics for sure. Thanks again Mike. Regards. Pete. :wave:
  5. peter taft

peter taft Guest

Saturn V Model Link

Hi there. Yes she is a big one... Stands 4 feet tall when complete. She's a FREE DOWNLOAD and i'll go and get the link for it now and post it for you. Regards. Pete.
    http://jleslie48.com/gallery_models.html
  6. SEBRET

SEBRET Member

Thanks a bunch peter, cant wait to see the finished product.
  7. WeeVikes

WeeVikes Member

Hey Pete,

Here's mine:http://www.boss429.com/cgi-bin/nph-...zealot.com/forum/showthread.php=3ft=3d152662I

I also built it as a flying version. A great, great model.

Mike
  8. peter taft

peter taft Guest

Hello again Mike. I tried the link to your project, but i couldn't see the pictures, a message told me that i wasn't logged in... but i was!, perhaps Zealot had a problem, i tried several times but still the same problem. I would really like to see your work. Started building the fuel line fearings tonight and i will post some more build pictures tomorrow. Regards. Pete.
  9. peter taft

peter taft Guest

Saturn V model update

Hope you like the build so far. Not be long til she is complete, then onto the tower.

Attached Files:

10. Boba Frett

Boba Frett Member

Beautiful work :)
  11. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

jawdropjawdropjawdropjawdropjawdropjawdropwow! amazing work Pete truly stunning
  12. gpw

gpw Member

Beautiful work, well done. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Gerd
  13. peter taft

peter taft Guest

Saturn V Completed

Hi everyone. First let me say a very big THANK YOU to TON NOTEBOOM for giving me and everyone else who's had the pleasure of building his SATURN V the BEST building FUN that you could wish for... and also thanks for all the nice comments you have made as regards to my build of her. So here's the final few pictures of my SATURN V, one model i am REALLY proud to have built and to OWN.:mrgreen:. All the best guys. Regards. Pete. :thumb:

Attached Files:

14. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

:inw: And another great build Pete, I don't know how you do it and so quickly too. Look forward to the next masterpiece
    Cheers Phil
  15. peter taft

peter taft Guest

Ariane 5

Hi everyone. Here's my build of the Ariane 5 by the master himself T.N. Another marvelous kit from the guy. Hope you like her.:mrgreen:

Attached Files:

16. james lea

james lea New Member

Hello Peter. I am new here and i have come across your BEAUTIFUL model of the Saturn V by Ton :eek::mrgreen: . I have made this model and if it had turned out like yours i would have been very proud of it, but alas the build was too much for me really as i was NEW to the PAPER models and only really got into them when i was made redundant from work :cry:. How did you manage to keep everthing so STRAIGHT and PERFECT ? All the remarks here on all the other spacecraft are a credit to you, and i join them. What are you going to build next Peter ?
  17. zot

zot Member

James,
    Peter, unfirtunately, was banned from this forum. You'll have to look for him on other forums.
  18. james lea

james lea New Member

Sorry to hear that, do you know why because i really wanted to get ideas from him and looks like he's not such a nice person if he gets banned from a place like this.. what can you do so wrong here to get banned anyway, it's a model forum. Oh well i'm a newbee here so i guess i don't know all the ins and outs yet :cry:
  19. oldguy

oldguy New Member

A newbee ranked as a senior member after 2 days and 11 posts. Well done!
    Do you often trash-mouth people you do not know, and who are not here to defend themselves?
  20. james lea

james lea New Member

I am so sorry to cause any offence. I thought you would have to do something serious to get banned, but it appears that this is not the case here.. I am truly sorry to Peter Taft for the doubt i gave and would wish to tell him that. I put the Senior rank because of my age not my ability - not too good at the paper models yet ! I thought Junior member meant a young person. Once again a sincere apology to anyone that i have caused offence to, it was certainly not my intention. So sorry.