Saturday! Yee Ha! Stop And Visit. Have A Donut And A Cup.

Shay Driver

Good Morning Rounders,

Doughnuts of all kinds fill the table this morning. Because all of softies a complainin' about the cool weather :cool: I am adding hot chocolate to the standing menu until May 1, 2003. All of the brown stuff is hot and the OJ is cold.

Hello HopefulAlan, It sure is good to see you in the Brakeroom again. :cool:

Thanks Russ, yes I did. :D Haven't had time to open them yet, because my fridge died during the wee dark hours of the night. :( Lots of fun trying to get a repair man on the weekend. :( :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :( I will try again Monday. Tomorrow horailfan, NYCandHR, and myself are going to the Austin MR Jamboree and layout tour. :D :D :cool: :cool: :D :D

Say TankerToad, you mentioned "keep your powder dry." Uh, in Mr. Feedwater's case it should be "keep your cap dry." :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Phil if'n you'd make 2000 trees, then I wouldn't have to make any. :cool: :rolleyes: :D :p :D :rolleyes: :cool:

It is midnight; do you know where your trains are?

trainworm

Mornin y'all:) :)

the slave drivers finally decided to let me off the truck for more than 24 hours, so here i am, working on the trains.:D :D I better grab m a cup or 2 and a half dozen for the road.

been doin lots of wanderin around the country lately, and today, it's off th Chester NY so I can deliver all y'all yankees some salad and strawberries....dont say i never gave ya nothin:p :D

I finally got some painting done on my modern Rio Grande locos, and i posted pics of the C&EI E7's that i am near finishing. link is in the photography forum.

y'all have an excellent weekend:cool: :cool:

brakie

Good Morning Nelson,Good Morning All!

Well,time for a cup then off to work. Yeah gotta drive the old forklift today and help unload boxcars.We still have a back log of cars still setting in the yard left over from the strike.I think the boss said 26.I may even have to work tomorrow for double time and help unload the cars IF NS will switch them in sometime today and pull the 4 empties we have.Our dock will hold 8 cars.

Has anybody heard from CSX Fan? Randy??? I tried to e mail him and the letter was returned....

Have a nice day all! :D

Tyson Rayles

50 degrees and raining AGAIN!!!!!!! Everybody have a good weekend, myself I'm going back to bed till monday or when ever the @!#$%#%! sun decides to come back out. :D

Mike R

Tyson: everything's relative. Up here we're looking forward to a promised 50 degrees and rain today, to melt the snow we got Thursday when it was 28 degrees.
Heck it's almost 40 already, at 8 am, and the snow's all gone !!
rgds / Mike

msh

g'mornin' everyone.

misty outside in charlotte at 45 and humid. it should begin raining again soon - which stinks 'cause my lawn needs cutting and I can't (won't) do it when it's soaked. I think someone must have performed a drive-by and sprinkled fertilizer on it!!

missed my train club meeting last night due to a headache from hell, so now I need another fix of some sort.

could someone pass the creamer please? <yawn>

Drew1125

Mornin' everybody!!
It's 8:30 in the a.m. here...still cloudy, but the rain has moved on over to Tyson's place! :D Supposed to clear up some today, & get up in the 60's.
%$#@!!, that means no playin' in the basement today...looks like I'm gonna be workin' on the @$#% house again!:mad:
Oh well, such is the life of a model railroader!
Have a great day, everyone! :)

NYCentral

Good Morning Everyone!!

Neslon, for you I would make 2000 trees, but.......... I would have to ship them with the snow!!

acshrpe

morning to you all. I will just sit and share a cup of that black stuff. It is about 40 and foggy here. I finally got the tree thing down. After all the reading and infor I think I finally got it right! Told hubby that as soon as he figures how to post a picture, I will show you. One kid is up and the other (teenager) is still sleeping. I know the birds (inside) are up -- I hear hello from both of them and one is now playing peek-a-boo.

Pour me another cup -- I am still waking up.

Good morning, everyone.

It's a damp, chilly day here at the Lake again. We haven't seen the sun, I don't think, since Monday. It's making me cranky:mad: ....crotchety:mad: ...cantankerous:mad: ...blah,blah,blah

I've got a full day of work outside if things dry out enough :rolleyes:

Have a good one, all.

davidstrains

Good Morning all,

It must be yucky all over. We have a damp, dreary, foggy and cool morning also. Think I will just have one of the "plain" diet pills, a small juice and black cofee this morning. Have to stack 3 cords of fire wood that was delivered yesterday.:( :(

You guys in Texas be careful with all the water on your roads and streets.

Have a good day:) :) :)

trainchaser

Good norning to all. Guess I can't complain about the 70's and rain. Had my fill of them cold places. We had a cold snap a couple days ago and got down in the 50's (burrrrr), but it only hung around for a couple days. Hope you all have a fine day today.
Carl

Cowcatcher

You all could ship a little of that rain this direction. We have beautiful blue sky and 20 degree minus overnight weather here.

I need to get out and sink some fence posts today but I may need to blast to do it it is so dry! Mr. Feedwater, didn't you have some pre-dug, used fence post holes? I need them about 10"-11" in diameter and about 3' deep!

Originally posted by Cowcatcher
Mr. Feedwater, didn't you have some pre-dug, used fence post holes? I need them about 10"-11" in diameter and about 3' deep!

Ummmm, that would be Mr. Stumps. He was marketing the pre-dug post holes along with his "transparent saw logs" and "previously-owned smoked briskets."

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Good evening folks,

I see there is little left but crumbs and burnt coffe. Oh well been one of those days. Slept late for a change. Had to rush my daughter to piano lessons and then lunch and shopping. Visited the local Walmart which is sitting where Baldwin Locomotive Works used to be. Always bitter sweet to me when we go there. I remember the plant always being there as a kid.

Well we are getting ready to head out to dinner. Does not look like any modeling today.

I hope everyone has a good evening.

Tankertoad70

Dang it - - am I late today. Ah well, been a busy one. Nice day here t' boot, sunny and 70.

Nelson, Ima gonna keep m' powder dry, 'cause the next time Casey's cap tries to climb up my leg in the 'Blue Note', I'm gonna blast that sucker.:mad: :D