saterday nite foto fun

Greg Elems

Dec 19, 2002
Reno Nevada
Visit site
Here is what I worked on all last week.:D I started work on my gauge box car. Not much time left for a lot modeling, even with some vacation time.:( Did get out of a bunch honey do's on an extensive list though:D

Greg Elems

Attachments

• up 1196.jpg
    up 1196.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 196

K.V.Div

May 10, 2001
Shawnigan Lake, B.C. Canada
Visit site
Thanks for the comments guys. Actually Woodie, we decided to bring only 17 modules out of a total of 39 available to the club to the show for an overall layout size of 18ft x 14ft.
We only had 2 1/2 hours to set up and ensure that everything was running properly and, due to previous commitments we only had 11 out of 32 members scheduled to attend with the cold and flu season further trimming that number to just 7:eek:((Loooong Day:().
My oldest module was built 6 years ago with the help of another NTraker, Ted Johnston, who came up with the concept on the agreement that I teach him all about scenery and he built one half of the total module. I guess he learned something because, at our last Victoria show the NTrak-oNeTrak junction module built by him and another member (learning scenery :cool:)) won the award for best module :).
I also have a oNeTrak module 2 years old which is completed but is being modified to take the end of another siding and another industrial spur.
My new 12 ft sectional (2 sections) module is much different from the others in the club, in that I decided I was not going to build another module which, like all the others (not the oNeTrak ones) in the club consistes of 3 parallel tracks running along the front edge. I extended the front and had the 2 inner tracks (inner main and branchline) disappear into a tunnel under the mountain division and re-appear at the other end, which allowed me to extend the mountain division area outwards.
This module was started 2 years ago, but, as I am tasked with updating and maintaining the scenery on all club owned and 3 member owned modules progress has been slow.
The corner module shown is one of 3 club owned modules I maintain. one has been upgraded and 2 have been rebuilt.
Cheers!

Terry

Apr 7, 2003
Visit site
hey , i will be gone for a long time i think so i want interurben to take responsibility of the the SNFF (saterday night foto fun) when im gone i will be checking in every once in a wile but i cant to ofton

Apr 7, 2003
Visit site
i will. : ) make a new thread each week end i would say but not enough people and the post does not go away fast enough so i guess use the same one foreva and eva

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Yep, it's Saturday...I lost five bucks on the Derby :rolleyes:, cooked some bbq, drank some beer, & then went down to see how things were going on the Four Sisters Branch... :D

It looks like the engine crew is having to wait while somebody goes to find the driver of the car that's parked on the tracks!:rolleyes: :eek: :D

Attachments

• mvc-014f.jpg
    mvc-014f.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 148

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Here is a new little area that is being developed from Thomas Kinkaide Christmas tree ornaments. They are just about the right size for N and put in as a background scene will fit quite nicely. I'll post more of this as I get farther along.

Attachments

• gauge0006.jpg
    gauge0006.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 186

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Here is what I have been doing. Where the double track main line goes around the perimeter it has to have track coming into the centre section to reach the two large cities the MAT serves. As I am preserving the min. radius of 36inches the tracks cross each other then one goes to the port of Tayside while the other goes to the interior city of Mayberly.

Attachments

• sn.jpg
    sn.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 120