saterday nite foto fun

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by trainmasta13601, Apr 27, 2003.

1. K.V.Div

K.V.Div Member

The Last shot shows the area where my old and new NTrak modules join.
    BTW, I had a Great Day:) :cool: :D.

Terry

Attached Files:

2. Greg Elems

Greg Elems Member

Here is what I worked on all last week.:D I started work on my gauge box car. Not much time left for a lot modeling, even with some vacation time.:( Did get out of a bunch honey do's on an extensive list though:D

Greg Elems

Attached Files:

3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Terry, those are some really sharp looking modules!
  4. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Terry,

That layout is hyooooooooj! :) Good one, too. :)
  5. K.V.Div

K.V.Div Member

Thanks for the comments guys. Actually Woodie, we decided to bring only 17 modules out of a total of 39 available to the club to the show for an overall layout size of 18ft x 14ft.
    We only had 2 1/2 hours to set up and ensure that everything was running properly and, due to previous commitments we only had 11 out of 32 members scheduled to attend with the cold and flu season further trimming that number to just 7:eek:((Loooong Day:().
    My oldest module was built 6 years ago with the help of another NTraker, Ted Johnston, who came up with the concept on the agreement that I teach him all about scenery and he built one half of the total module. I guess he learned something because, at our last Victoria show the NTrak-oNeTrak junction module built by him and another member (learning scenery :cool:)) won the award for best module :).
    I also have a oNeTrak module 2 years old which is completed but is being modified to take the end of another siding and another industrial spur.
    My new 12 ft sectional (2 sections) module is much different from the others in the club, in that I decided I was not going to build another module which, like all the others (not the oNeTrak ones) in the club consistes of 3 parallel tracks running along the front edge. I extended the front and had the 2 inner tracks (inner main and branchline) disappear into a tunnel under the mountain division and re-appear at the other end, which allowed me to extend the mountain division area outwards.
    This module was started 2 years ago, but, as I am tasked with updating and maintaining the scenery on all club owned and 3 member owned modules progress has been slow.
    The corner module shown is one of 3 club owned modules I maintain. one has been upgraded and 2 have been rebuilt.
    Cheers!

Terry
  6. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

A busy weekend all around. Terry, that is some fine work. I like your diversion on the 12 ft module.:)
  7. trainmasta13601

trainmasta13601 Member

hey , i will be gone for a long time i think so i want interurben to take responsibility of the the SNFF (saterday night foto fun) when im gone i will be checking in every once in a wile but i cant to ofton
  8. interurban

interurban Active Member

Hi Chris, I do hope all is well with you and yours?
    I and our Friends will indeed be adding future post`s;)
    Please stay in touch when time permits.:)
  9. trainmasta13601

trainmasta13601 Member

i will. : ) make a new thread each week end i would say but not enough people and the post does not go away fast enough so i guess use the same one foreva and eva
  10. Tyson Rayles

It's Saturday so I guess we need to post a picture! :)

Attached Files:

11. interurban

interurban Active Member

Here us a nice shot of my C N Van . All that has gone now as I retrack the area.:D

Attached Files:

12. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Yep, it's Saturday...I lost five bucks on the Derby :rolleyes:, cooked some bbq, drank some beer, & then went down to see how things were going on the Four Sisters Branch... :D

It looks like the engine crew is having to wait while somebody goes to find the driver of the car that's parked on the tracks!:rolleyes: :eek: :D

Attached Files:

13. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

Here is a new little area that is being developed from Thomas Kinkaide Christmas tree ornaments. They are just about the right size for N and put in as a background scene will fit quite nicely. I'll post more of this as I get farther along.

Attached Files:

14. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Nice photos Chris, Charlie and David. Will post a photo tomorrow.
  15. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Here is what I have been doing. Where the double track main line goes around the perimeter it has to have track coming into the centre section to reach the two large cities the MAT serves. As I am preserving the min. radius of 36inches the tracks cross each other then one goes to the port of Tayside while the other goes to the interior city of Mayberly.

Attached Files:

• sn.jpg
      sn.jpg
      File size:
      39.1 KB
      Views:
  16. RaiderCTE

RaiderCTE Member

I was able to spend a couple hours applying some foliage and weathering my pk2000 CSX.
  17. RaiderCTE

RaiderCTE Member

now the pic

Attached Files:

18. Tyson Rayles

Looking good Raider, what scale?
  19. interurban

interurban Active Member

Nice work Robin and RaiderCTE.
    ;) ;)
    Nice to see what we have been up to:p