Santa has arrived

milenio3

DeWayne, what's your S&H charges within the US?

I couldn't find that info in your site (sorry if you already posted this info somewhere else).

C

cgutzmer

Just got it - thats really nice of you - thanks dewayne and merry christmas!

Amazyah

Just got mine as well. Been behind all day today!:grin:

Thanks DeWane and Zio too! Happy Holidays to you, and everyone else in the Paper Kingdom!:)

Russell

DeWayne

Problems

Greetings All

First and foremost I want to thank the designers that put together these wonderful works of art. You bring joy and happiness to folks around the world and uncounted hours of pleasure with your talents. Thank you one and all.

Secondly, I have a serious problem with my email. Until further notice use ziosmodels@earthlink.net or cardstock_modeler@earthlink.net to contact me for sales and normal contact. I'll check three or four times each day to try to keep in contact. My server has dropped the ball and I have no contact other than a phone number that they apparently don't monitor.

With apologies for the headaches,
DeWayne

R

rickstef

B-Manic said:
Thanks Santa. Love the Beaver.

That can be taken sooooooooooooooooooooooo many different ways :grin: :twisted: :-D :razz: :rofl: :lol:

Rick

Darwin

Oh, DeWayne, GETTER DONE! (And I mean Zeo's sales pages....gimmegimmegimmmeeeee. I've been waiting eons to get my hands on those glorious cars....and the ships ain't bad, either.) Santa ROCKS!!!!

DeWayne

Darwin,
I think you may be in for a major disappointment. The touring autos on Zio's site were never released. He went in for major surgery ans has only dispatched a very few emails since then. The hotrod roadsters, his Solara and the Kubelwagons were the only autos officially released.

As far as the railroad rolling stock I have a few cars from the '20's which will be released again and of course his aircraft.

On the ships he has just the two from WWII available in 100 dpi freebie and either 200 or 300 dpi commercial releases (I don't recall which) and a small version of his sail boat that was stolen from his marina slip.

I am working as fast as reasonably possible to get these many projects out and still stay married. For some silly reason she still expects me to talk to her occasionally. Go figure!

Hang in there - I am working at it.
DeWayne

PS: Just in case it hasn't been posted enough I now have two new addresses:
cardstock_modeler@earthlink.net
ziosmodels@earthlink.net
The other two are oop-ta-goo (gone-missing)
DGB

-Jim G

Did anyone besides me build a 'Santa Beaver'? Anyone got pics?
The one pictured on DeWayne's site is my build :)