Santa Fe, BNSF, Southern Pacific Video

COMBAT

Oct 28, 2006
Phoenix
I thought I would show off a video of my new and first engine with sound. I can not believe how cool the sound system is. This video is shot on some track I just placed together on a table. Since I am building the bench right now I cant show anything on it but I couldnt resist showing this Genesis Engine Off. This is on a DC system. When I go DCC there is a good chance it just might get better sign1

***PLEASE READ***
Thanks for taking the time to download the video. Just click on the free part of the webpage, download it after the clock clicks down and enjoy!!! It will only take a minute. :D
http://rapidshare.com/files/8971832/TRAINS_2.mpg.html :thumb:

Thoroughbreed

Aug 4, 2006
South Eastern AL
Woah dude, 62mb is big vid to dnload from Crapidsharesign1
Other than the dnload, its a great looking and sounding engine:thumb: :thumb:
The wife says it sounds more like a jet engine than a diesel. You been modding the engine??sign1 Trying to get more power??sign1

COMBAT

Oct 28, 2006
Phoenix
LOL, I am sure its the videos sound. I had to compress the video and sound for size, and that was still 60 something MB! :curse:

The engine sounds GREAT in person. Wait till I get that thing on a track in the train room! Then I can do a better job. Where else should I upload?? :eek:ops:

CRed

Dec 10, 2006
Duluth,MN
I have a couple BLI engines now with a PCM on the way.They really do sound very cool and I can't wait to get the PCM.I am on DC right now so I was using a Quantum Engineer with the BLI's,but I'll need to go DCC for the PCM.

COMBAT

Oct 28, 2006
Phoenix
All I can tell you is I LOVE the sound. I am getting DCC and sound in my BNSF. The wife bought me a decoder for it and it will even do the ditch lights when the horn blows! YEA!!!!! :)