Hey there again... Here I'm with my next model. Its another small proyect. Short, easy and quick. After finishing the escape pod in wich R2-D2 and C-3PO ejected towards Tatooine, these were "found" later by some Jawas to be stored in a Sandcrawler. So... starting with the base of the whole thing. This is an important piece of the whole model, because here is where almost all the other components will go. So I made it strong enough. I reinforced the interior with cardstock. Like the model its small it wont need exagerated reinforcements or thick materials. Here i reinforced the top and the bottom and then i put an extra piece in the middle to hold the shape. that's all here. Then, the tail section. This piece is simple so it doesn't need much reinforcement but a piece of cardboard at the bottom. This is just to keep the shape until its glued to the rest of the model. Plus, it gives extra contact surface for the glue. The middle section of the vehicle is also very simple. Just straight angles and a couple of little boxes that goes on the sides. Here it can be attached a reinforcement at the base just like the tail section. This is just to make the assemble a little bit more easy at the end. Next in line is the frontal piece.... same thing... clean straight lines.. no complications. And just like the rest, a reinforcement is added, but this time it goes in the side that connects with the middle section. Once all the modules are ready, the assembly of the model beggins. Here i decided to start from the rear of the vehicle. I assure to keep some presure on the middle section so it will get well fixed to the base. Then the front section and ready. Ok.... this is a short progress for a short proyect, so the 2° part and the conclusion its ahead. Un saludo a todos. Tiluchi.