Sand trooper backpack

tk3470

I Posted my pep model of the sandtrooper backpack did not unfold it yet but anyone who wants to I posted the pdo

oriod01

"tk3470 why aren't you at your post?"

I dont know a few of the uploads I have tried have not worked. Is there size limit on the files ?

You might also consider uploading to a file sharing site. Have it password protected, and only share the password here. That is if you are wanting to keep it a Zealot exclusive. It would also be real nice if you could visit the site more often than once every 6 weeks? :p I've been going nuts to see this one. wall1 :mrgreen:

tk3470

sorry

seems alot of my stuff is to big anyone who wants to sandtrooper email me at tk3470@cox.net and I will just email it to you I get busy with stuff and forget to to check on here

tk3470

sand

goting to try and break it up into parts like the proton pack is on here might be a while though can always email me direct at tk3470@cox.net and can send you the fine still have not gotten around to unfolding it right now I am working on my Tardis to cover my pool pump and the 2005 Dalek build

tk3470

nothing getting arpproved

I have noticed there has been no new uploads and all of mine have been pending for months anyone know what the deal is ?

Millenniumfalsehood

Sorry! This was entirely the Moderator's fault, namely me. I try to keep up with it, but I've been lax lately. I approved all the models in queue except for the multiples (if it doesn't go through the first time, PM a moderator. Don't flood the system with unnecessary files).