Salutations!

Chumcicle

I am new to the forum and wanted to just say "Hi". I live in New jersey, USA. I am here mainly because I am very interested in Pepakura and costume building. There seems to be a plethora of resources here and I wanted to dive in and get building. I have a 13 y/o son and we thought this was something we could do together. Thanks!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to Zealot.

You have come to the right place to learn about Pepakura and costume making. We have quite a few members who are into such and are willing to lend support and give advice. I hope that you will feel at home here.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free and ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Chumcicle! Really! You sir, are a very brave person! All kidding aside, Welcome to Zealot! You will find may kind sharing caring people here. Make sure you read the Rules and Policies and get to know people before asking for things. Post anything you have made in this "Introductory" post. Familiarity, on this forum leads to friendship. :)

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Welcome Chumcicle, Zathros is right, the familiarity does lead to friendship, and the great thing is it can quite easily cross borders!

Zathros, will you be my friend? please? pretty please?

It get so lonely in my padded room, with my nice white hug-me jecket....:wacky:

I'm curious, what costumes/models are you & your son keen on building?