Sad News........

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
May I offer my condolences as I think the loss of a child is one of the worst things in life. God Bless you both.
Shamus

Tileguy

Apr 28, 2003
Northern Mn
Visit site
No words can express nor thoughts portray what we endure as humans when losing a loved one is visited upon us.It is a sad time and we all endure it.Once i read a few words that helped me through a time of loss.The exact words are lost to me but the words expressed the passing of a loved one as to the leaving of a ship in port.Everyone stood ashore waving as the ship departed,but as it neared the end of the jurney,there,on th far shore stood those who would welcome the traveler waving its arrival.
I wish you and your family all the best and hope that the many small comforts recieved from friends and family help you through this time of grievieng.

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Thank-you all for you well wishes.
Better-Half has read them all and wishes to convey her appreciation.
She also said now she knows why I spend a lot of time here. And now she understands.
Thank-you all.......

TrainClown

Apr 17, 2003
Saskatchewan, Canada
Visit site
This is such sad news that I don't know how to respond. Being a clown at heart, I always feel it's my responsibility to cheer people up when they are sad but here I am at a loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

I will say a special prayer for you all.

TrainClown