Sad News At The 88 Household

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
I have some sad news to report to you all.
At about 2:00am this morning Arizona time, my mother passed away.
She died peacefuly and in her sleep.
I will be heading out to Arizona tomorrow morning, and stay for a couple of weeks to be with dad.

For this, I'm moving up the deadline for Gauge E-Mag articles to September 12th.
I will get the next issue out in time, Mom would of wanted me to do that.
Thank you all.

If you don't cry for the loss of a loved one, there was no love to begin with.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Ed, you and your family have our deepest condolences. You are not alone as you well know. If there's anything I can do for you while you are here, give me a call. You have my phone number.

Iron Goat

Ed,
I am truly saddened to learn of your Mother's passing. You and your's will be in my prayers.

God bless.... Bob H.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Sorry to hear about that Ed. My Condolences To You & Your Family. Take as much time as you need. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Ed, Our condolences... We're here if you need us - Take care of things in AZ and we'll see you when you are ready to return.....

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
A sad time for you Ed and I am sure your Dad will really appreciate the time you spend with him.

ausien

Sorry to here the sad news of your loss ED, please dis regaurd my PM, at this time mate. see you when you return, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.. steve

shamus

Registered Member
Hello Ed, My condolences..my friend, helping your Dad now is most important. My prayers are with you and your family.

Shamus

RailRon

Ed, you and your family have my deepest condolences. This is a hard time for you all, and your Dad surely will appreciate your help and your company.
Don't hurry - we can wait for you, and at the moment your Dad needs you more.

Ron

spitfire

I'm very sorry to hear this sad news Ed. You have my deepest sympathy. Take whatever time you need, and don't worry about the Gauge Mag - we'll get it out in time.

Val