Ryujinmaru

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Alcides said:
Hello Getter1

This looks really nice. I like a loot this picture.

I think your model is going very well.

go go !!!

Regards
Alcides

Glad you like it :D I hope to have it ready for others to build soon. After the Helmet is done I have to tweak the body sections up a bit, then finish the detail parts. How many out there would be intrested in building this bot?

Getter 1

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Alcides said:
Hello Getter1

This looks really nice. I like a loot this picture.

I think your model is going very well.

go go !!!

Regards
Alcides

Glad you like it :D I hope to have it ready for others to build soon. After the Helmet is done I have to tweak the body sections up a bit, then finish the detail parts. How many out there would be intrested in building this bot?

Getter 1

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Hello all,

I Started the body detail parts today (I've been avoiding the helmet for some reason). Actually it won't be too bad so I'm tackeling some of the more difficult parts first.

I used beads since they are supposed to be spheres. Here is a pic of the mounts for the side beads and the front channel cut for the large center bead.

G1

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Hello all,

I Started the body detail parts today (I've been avoiding the helmet for some reason). Actually it won't be too bad so I'm tackeling some of the more difficult parts first.

I used beads since they are supposed to be spheres. Here is a pic of the mounts for the side beads and the front channel cut for the large center bead.

G1

Attachments

• 10210347.jpg
    10210347.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 123

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Alcides,

Does that mean you're on the send list? Oh don't worry the Rolland C.II is not dead in the water, I just can't find pics of the cockpit details so I just might have to fake it.

Anywho I put the details on the body last night when the paint dried. Also I added a small detail to the legs (remaining leg details will be printed to the parts). Also I watched 1 1/2 of the DVDs last night and discovered some minor errors on my model (which will we corrected). The development build is nearly completed, All that's really left to do is the helment and test build the basic body form with the small changes I made to it.

This model when I get it ready for download will be uncolored to print out on colored card stock (so no edge coloring needed :D ). I may also included a colored version for those who don't have colored stock.

Here's ashot of the body detial parts.

Getter 1

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Alcides,

Does that mean you're on the send list? Oh don't worry the Rolland C.II is not dead in the water, I just can't find pics of the cockpit details so I just might have to fake it.

Anywho I put the details on the body last night when the paint dried. Also I added a small detail to the legs (remaining leg details will be printed to the parts). Also I watched 1 1/2 of the DVDs last night and discovered some minor errors on my model (which will we corrected). The development build is nearly completed, All that's really left to do is the helment and test build the basic body form with the small changes I made to it.

This model when I get it ready for download will be uncolored to print out on colored card stock (so no edge coloring needed :D ). I may also included a colored version for those who don't have colored stock.

Here's ashot of the body detial parts.

Getter 1

Attachments

• 10210357.JPG
    10210357.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 235

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
I was still not pleased with the cheeks which was the biggest problem in designing the face. I took one of the failures and cut off one cheek and altered a part of the main head block to set the cheek at an angle like it's supposed to be. I then re-designed the cheek and attached. I am much happier with the results this time and it's a lot easier to build the new design than the previous 2.

G1

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
I was still not pleased with the cheeks which was the biggest problem in designing the face. I took one of the failures and cut off one cheek and altered a part of the main head block to set the cheek at an angle like it's supposed to be. I then re-designed the cheek and attached. I am much happier with the results this time and it's a lot easier to build the new design than the previous 2.

G1

Attachments

• 10210359.jpg
    10210359.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 234

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Well after a couple of crazy weeks I finally got back to work. With the new cheeks a success I finished the basic shape of the helmet. I may still re-design it further but building what came out of the program actually looks pretty good :D

Here is the basic build up finished. Now to map out the final parts and do any redesigning needed.

Getter 1

Attachments

• 10300362.JPG
    10300362.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 205