Just a quick update on my layout's progress. I have completed the framing for four of the five main modules, and have the lumber cut for the fifth. A sixth module, including a helix, will be added when time/$$$ permits. Garage is cleaned out and a corner ready for the layout to be setup. I will be purchasing lumber for legs, and lag bolts to attach them to the benchwork, and the benchwork to each other, with the new release of $$$$ when May happens upon us. Design of the track plan is complete (although it will undoubtedly "wiggle" as construction starts); I've also decided on most of the industries to be established, and where they'll be - I've also developed waybills for most of them. I also recently completed car cards for every rail unit in my collection, and have a good draft of an operating manual.