Russian Tsarist battleship Tri Svatiteliya

bonmaquettiste

Apr 22, 2007
Please Contact Me

Dear Gregory,

Thank you for your e-mail. I have the Vladimir Tomich and the Stephen Mclaughlin books on Russian Battleships.

If you wish to send me a regular email then I can send you copies of some nice drawings of French, Russian, Japanese and USA 1900s era Warships which you might find useful.

Best regards,

Alain :)

bonmaquettiste

Apr 22, 2007
Please Contact Me

Dear Gregory,

Thank you for your e-mail. I have the Vladimir Tomich and the Stephen Mclaughlin books on Russian Battleships.

If you wish to send me a regular email then I can send you copies of some nice drawings of French, Russian, Japanese and USA 1900s era Warships which you might find useful.

Best regards,

Alain :)

DrBill

May 22, 2006
Wilton, CT USA
www.geoghegan.us
If you're looking for out-of-print books on almost anything, consider ABE Books at www.abebooks.com. They're a Canadian based clearing house for antiquarian and used book sellers worldwide, with a catalog covering the holdings of all their clients. I've purchased a number of books through them, including items like Deason's "Cardboard Engineering," which I couldn't find anywhere else. Note that orders are fulfilled by the seller, not ABE. Since listings include both price and condition (in standard antiquarian-book-speak) you have a pretty good idea of what you're getting and how it compares to others being offered at different prices. The prices are at least as good as what you find on Amazon, but you get more info to help with the purchase.

DrBill

May 22, 2006
Wilton, CT USA
www.geoghegan.us
If you're looking for out-of-print books on almost anything, consider ABE Books at www.abebooks.com. They're a Canadian based clearing house for antiquarian and used book sellers worldwide, with a catalog covering the holdings of all their clients. I've purchased a number of books through them, including items like Deason's "Cardboard Engineering," which I couldn't find anywhere else. Note that orders are fulfilled by the seller, not ABE. Since listings include both price and condition (in standard antiquarian-book-speak) you have a pretty good idea of what you're getting and how it compares to others being offered at different prices. The prices are at least as good as what you find on Amazon, but you get more info to help with the purchase.