Rummage Sale F7 HUGE!!!!

Vic

Last month the local ladies Junior League had their annual rummage sale for charity.....This is a huge event that fills up the floor aera of a 20,000 seat civic center. There's everything there you can imagine except trains until this year!!! This was the only train there and a steal for $2.00!!!:D :D

Its a REMCO Toy Co. Mighty Casey Ride 'Em Railroad from the 60's.
Powered by a 6V battery and runs on a 16 ft circle of track...yes I have the track too...its out in the storage building. To go forward you turn the handle to right and to back up you turn it to the left. You blow the horn by pressing a button in the middle of the handle:D :D :D The seat and the handle come off so you can run it like an electric train if you don't want to ride it.:) :D and the switch to the left of the handle controls it.

Put a battery in it this afternoon and dang if it don't work!!!:D :D :D Just wish I was 200 lbs. lighter 'cause it say its max load is 50 lbs:eek: :D :D Thought it would make a good conversation piece and I'll clean it and set it up this spring and let the little tykes here in the neighborhood have a ride!!!:) :D :)

Attachments

• remco.jpg
    remco.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 131

Sawdust

Last month the local ladies Junior League had their annual rummage sale for charity.....This is a huge event that fills up the floor aera of a 20,000 seat civic center. There's everything there you can imagine except trains until this year!!! This was the only train there and a steal for $2.00!!!:D :D

Its a REMCO Toy Co. Mighty Casey Ride 'Em Railroad from the 60's.
Powered by a 6V battery and runs on a 16 ft circle of track...yes I have the track too...its out in the storage building. To go forward you turn the handle to right and to back up you turn it to the left. You blow the horn by pressing a button in the middle of the handle:D :D :D The seat and the handle come off so you can run it like an electric train if you don't want to ride it.:) :D and the switch to the left of the handle controls it.

Put a battery in it this afternoon and dang if it don't work!!!:D :D :D Just wish I was 200 lbs. lighter 'cause it say its max load is 50 lbs:eek: :D :D Thought it would make a good conversation piece and I'll clean it and set it up this spring and let the little tykes here in the neighborhood have a ride!!!:) :D :)

Very nice find, You might want to store that because of it's value. Look them up on ebay, very valuable.
http://cgi.ebay.com/TWO-REMCO-MIGHT...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439bc3484e