RTV MOLDS

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
I'm trying to duplicate some small white metal
items with this product and would love some input on how to go about it? A tutorial would be great! Or a website link that doesn't charge for their info!

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
why?

This subject does seem to be a secret. Or is it that not to many people have done it?

Jon I joined the Yahoo group and am waiting for my confirmation, I've been a yahoo member of other groups but I guess this one is sponsored by the Gauge?

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Re: why?

Originally posted by belg
This subject does seem to be a secret. Or is it that not to many people have done it?

Jon I joined the Yahoo group and am waiting for my confirmation, I've been a yahoo member of other groups but I guess this one is sponsored by the Gauge?

Your in now and I sent a link. I don't know that I would call it sponsored, but I checked with Dave before using the-gauge name and before anouncing it. The purpose is not, and it has not been used for an alternate means of communication. We don't want to leave folks out of the talks. Mainly it's for file sharing and posting pictures in chat. Using it conserves our bandwidth.

jim currie

Jun 29, 2003
arizona
Visit site
Belg
did some checking there is a good artical in september 1995 model railroader and there is a three part one in railroad model craftsman of 2001 april may and june dont have this one do have the 95 one.

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Jim Thank you for the research I don't have that issue could you make me a copy? or is it to big?

Lighthorseman, Thanks I found that site yesterday when Jon sent me over to Yahoo and was waiting for my membership approval. I posted my question and am waiting for some replies. Thank you

Jon I looked at the link you gave me and it gives great info but still does not address my problem with the odd shaped pieces. Thanks

P

philip

parts

Belg. What are you duplicating? How about a picture? Just wondering.

philip:)