RR Swap Meet St Louis Sat. March 10th

tomkat13

If in the St Louis Area Saturday come on by.
March 10, 2012 - Railroad Swap Meet sponsored by the Boeing Employees' Railroad Club - St. Louis
10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. at the Greensfelder Recreation Complex at Queeny Park (550 Weidman Road, St. Louis MO. 63011)
Boeing Employees' Railroad Club's HO lay-out will be on display. Free parking.

Over 270 Tables of Railroad STUFF!
Admission: $3.00 (Children under 12 free)

tomkat13

Photos from past meets.

IMG_9373.jpg

IMG_9372.jpg

IMG_9371.jpg

IMG_9369.jpg

IMG_9374.jpg

tomkat13

Back from the swap meet. The Con-Cor Zephyr ran just fine. It drew alot of attention from viewers. I did not do much shopping as I spent most of my time at the club layout but did snag 10 blue-box kits that were selling 2 for $5. & a custom built warren truss bridge that was for TT scale for $15 that I will use for a country one lane bridge over a stream. The weather was way to nice so there was an early crowd. With the MR mags now on disc many dealers were trying to "dump" inventory. But as in all shows some people still try to get retail. Guess what? those tables did not empty out! Next show is in Sept. Tkat

gbwdude

General Manager, W.R.Ry.
tomkat,

That's too bad, I would've helped clear off their tables assuming they would have some neat old kits for cheap or just the completely random stuff. Considering I'm only about four hours away I would have happily made that trip just for some trains, but there was a gun show in town and I ended up picking up a Glock 22 for a good price. Train budget now has a hell of a dent in it, but it should come back with my eBay sales.

Tyler