rocky jones space ranger finger model, watch for builds in this thread

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
yeah, I love the serials. queen enchantra or whatever her name is is hot hot HOT! crash of the moons. and a space pirate one. anyway there is a really good model of rockys ship somewhere but just for fun here is this one. the pic on it is my build of it.rocky jones rocket pic.jpg metallic rocky jones rocket.png rocky jones revised rocketship.png

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I am going to try to get these printed next week and post build pics and also of the pirate ship phallus or whatever its name is when I get it figured out in a primal build.

Reactions: zathros

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
These are the Rockets of my youth and imagination. Excellent subjects to model. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
THESE LOOK GREAT!!!
I am glad to see that you are returning to the classic SCI-FI ships once again!!!
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
if I can take my eyes off queen elantra!!! groooooooowrrrrrr!!! I wish I was antlerstand. one more rocket and maybe even the space station where spacehoney and space brat and space old gramps where stranded, dumped by the next rocket I will make and ignored when the moons came at them. I admire a pilot that wants to make the galaxy a better place, lol. manhunt in space is the other movie. queen elantra and antlerstand flew in a variant I need to get a still of.