rockn82/dudex is a Moron

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by TheBigMan on Campus, Jan 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dudex

dudex Member

If you still dont believe me then Ill find another source.
  2. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Yeah I see your point...LMAO I guess timrock is right. Ya know I dont think I have ever laughed so hard at one person in my whole life. Normally I would just take pitty on them and let them be. But cmon this one I just cant let go...
  3. dudex

dudex Member

I guess hes still readin, or realized hes an idiot and left.
  4. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

I think that he left. Cause hes not on the forum anymore. Probably signing in as someone else. LOL
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

ok rockn82/dudex...everyone knows you are the same person.im not laughing at that.
  6. dudex

dudex Member

did you read my website?
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

Carden Loyd MK VI Tankette available

you are just really weird...and i have nothing else to contribute to anything else you say.
  8. dudex

dudex Member

so did you read it or not?
  9. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

LOL. LMAO. Like I said never laughed so hard a somebody before. But keep it up TIM. Laughter heals the soul. I dont think he read it, Dudex. Or if he did he sure didn't understand it. Try finding a link w/thomas the tank engine describing HP and TORQUE. That may help him.
  10. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Hey tim, you never responded to me about the stall converter doing the same thing as a heavier spring on a nitro clutch???? any comments now? go ahead and speak your mind.. (that shouldnt take long)
  11. timrock

timrock Active Member

what a moron
  12. dudex

dudex Member

why is he a moron? at least he could understand the site I posted
  13. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Or, how about calling me an idiot because I told someone to raise the idle on a vehicle to keep it from stalling when the brakes were applied. Then you tell someone else to do the same thing.
  14. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

How about some answers. And not just name calling. Here is your chance to back yourself up for all them posts. I am online right now and your just ignoring me. Cmon lets hear it.
  15. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

What now? Your on the forum. Not posting anything, have you finally figured it out? All apologies will be accepted in the form of a new thread called "IM SORRY"
  16. TheBigMan on Campus

TheBigMan on Campus New Member

i told you already it is called a torque converter not a stall converter.you can say all you want but to people who know about this stuff say you are an a hole including yours truly.

that was about an automatic transmission in a real full size car.

rockn82 said that the later the clutch engages the faster the nitro car will accellerate.(which is wrong)and he said it is just like a real car where you rev up the motor and dump the clutch to take off faster.

i then informed rockn82 that he was wrong(as usual)and told him, you can Not Dump the clutch on the guys Nitro car.it has a centrifugal engaging clutch.the real car he was thinking of was a full size car with a manual transmision.those clutches engage by a pressure plate controled with the foot.totaly different.

with an automatic tranny in a Real Full Size car.you can buy a torque converter with a stall speed that kicks in when the cam kicks in.

rockn82/dudex stop posting things unles you want to continue making an a-s-s out of yourself.
  17. dudex

dudex Member

I never posted anything about full size cars and will freely admit that I know very little about them. That is why i dont post anything about them because I dont want to be wrong and give false advise unlike a few other people on this forum.
  18. timrock

timrock Active Member

you did post about the Nitro clutch`just like a real car where you rev it up and dump the clutch` so dont lie.i can even post the link to where you said it.and you used the dudex name too.not you other name(rockn82)
  19. dudex

dudex Member

Yes I did say that but that is not very technical because almost anyone knows about dumping the clutch on a real car. I should have specified what I meant about not posting about real cars. I meant not posting anything about the internal workings of them
  20. dudex

dudex Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.