Rockie Mountaineer Rail Pics

Hi Railery,

Very nice pics of your trip (even saw a caboose) and one helluva big layout .. :eek: :eek: :eek: :) :D

Was it bow ties and tails to go dine on that train?? :)

Errol

VERY NICE PHOTOS....LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A GREAT TRIP....THANKS SHOWING THE PICS......ENERGIZES ME TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THE HOLIDAY PREPARATIONS AND GET MORE LANDSCAPING DONE IN THE TRAIN ROOM....

NICK
BYWATERRAILROAD
NEW ORLEANS

shamus

Registered Member
Hi Railery, excellent photo's my friend, just want to know what the meals were, you said"It was very formal and the meals were excellent" It's making my mouth water :D

Shamus
wink.gif

Railery

Thanks all for all the fine emails and comments. i'm glad u liked the pics.

The scenery was exquisite. i got a few pics but Jem, my partner, got lots on the cam. We really enjoyed the trip. The service was very good. i will be using the pics for some scenery insights :)

i thought the dress would have been more formal but it was casual. Most of the folks in our car were from England and the States. Only two couples from Canada, and that included us.

For the dinners we had a menu of four choices and they were all superb. Throughout the day we were catered to with beverages and ordurves. :cool:

Also the observation cars are very smooth they have a special shock system. U still sway but not as much as a regular car.

Its a bit pricie, but it is worth it. i recommend the trip to anyone.:D :D :D

i also have some pics of the White Pass Rail in the Yukon. It was part of the package we got from the cruise. i will be posting them shortly too. Great mountain scenery. :)