Rock Outcroppings A New diorama start

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Tileguy, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Great looking rocks!
    Thanks for the tutorial!
    Ralph
  2. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Great rock work Tileguy, and a good how-to article. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to add a link to it on my How To links page. I'll also add a link to the Free Rails Forum on the Resources page.
  3. zedob

zedob Member

Very nice! I like that a lot.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  4. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

Clark, you know thats just fine with me, youve known me long enough to know i'm one of those free exchange of information everywhere kinda guys - if...... I could always have my way LOL ( it doesnt always work that way real world, but i'm still working on the world, the rest will come around to my way of thinkin one day ah maybe:D :D :D )

I truly appreciate the kind comments guys and am glad you enjoyed it.Seems to be a popular topic, sure glad it turned out or it would have been rather:oops: know what i mean :)
    Now if i could just get my Steam Donkey to look as good as them there Rocks i'd feel like i hit a grand slam bottom of the ninth bases loaded 2 outs 1 ball 2 strikes with Nolan Ryan facing me down.........................to win the pennent sign1 ;)
  5. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Thanks TG. It seems like so many people feel that they need to control their ideas, techniques, etc. Part of our litegious society I guess. Anyway, it's linked and hopefully will help others (I KNOW that it will help me :thumb: :thumb: ).
  6. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

:wave: Thanks Clark, I have added your site to our Links Page:)

Youve put a great resource together for all and one that many I am sure do and or will take advantage of!!
    Now so long as mikey doesnt Moderate it out sign1 , we're good to go!! :D :D :D