Rock On! My Website Is Finally Up!

ferrogil

Jan 20, 2007
shaygetz said:
Cool beans...:thumb:

Hello Shaygetz, Congratulation for your photos and your model. I am from Spain, Madrid, and my Englishman is very bad, a pardon.
My question is: which is the mark of route that you use and which are the best in USA. Order me a direction web with a shop on-line to see them.
Thank you very much.

Renovo PPR

Just a Farmer
Dec 23, 2006
Somerset County PA
Can't wait for the rolling stock. Nice start, soon I expect you will even have some video. I like the older trains in addition, though most of mine are like the real trains and leak enough fluid to foul a track pretty fast.

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
Thanks for the great comments everyone. :)
I've got a lot more work to do both on the site and on the layout.
Renovo- yes, I plan on doing some video soon. I've got a YouTube account set up to post them from and I'll add a link to my site when I get some up. I tried to take some last night but my video camera isn't cooperating for some reason. I'll give it another shot soon.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
ferrogil said:
Hello Shaygetz, Congratulation for your photos and your model. I am from Spain, Madrid, and my Englishman is very bad, a pardon.
My question is: which is the mark of route that you use and which are the best in USA. Order me a direction web with a shop on-line to see them.
Thank you very much.

I model a fictional route that runs on the former Pennsylvania RR mainline that goes from Wilmington, Delaware to Cape Charles, Virginia on what is known as the DelMarVa Peninsula. The section I model runs thru the real Delaware towns of Georgetown and Selbyville and the Maryland town of Berlin. Most of my equipment is rebuilt junkers acquired over the years. I've bought 4 brand new locomotives over the years, preferring to rework junk and spend my money on ministry related items. All but 2 of my cars are rebuilt junkers or reclaimed trades. I am a Pennsylvania RR fan with an interest in the Western Maryland RR as well as the B&O.