Rock`n`Roll Circus - AC/DC Kombi Transporter Van

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil
The first guitar solo that I could play was "Night Prowler" by AC / DC. When I was 13/14 years, only listened to AC / DC, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath and a lot of obscure Heavy Metal bands. This Kombi is a tribute to AC/DC and the good old days.

ACDCKombi002.jpg
ACDCKombi001.jpg

ACDCKombi003.jpg
papermaukombiacdcsample.jpg

Link: Rock`n`Roll Circus - AC/DC Kombi - by Papermau

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil
Thanks, RocketmanTan,

Hello for all friends and thank you all for your words.

Just got an email from Blogger warning me about unauthorized content on my blog. The content is "Chevelle Highway To Hell". I believe that the claim came from the advocates of the brand AC/DC, because the link to the van (Kombi) had been deleted without any kind of warning. To avoid losing my blog and respond in a process that I would lose for sure, after all, rights are rights and whether a trademark is registered, it was foolish of me to use it without permission, even if the model distributing free.

Well, no more heavy metal models. When I was 14/15, My father always said, this "rockaroll" going to screw you. Well, I never thought it would be this way. : )

Z

Zathros

I think you were screwed. Ozzie Osbourne is a burned out junkie freak who can't string a sentence together. When I saw that van I thought you might have problems because of the fanatic wife who wants to make money off of everything that creep does. Sorry, I just was never a fan of that group. I'm sure you could do the Moody Blues and never hear a word about it.

Their loss. You do fine work and if they had bothered to see what you were doing, they would have been complimented, you are excellent and you free offers are wonderful!