Rock Island Railfans Wanted!!!

Hello Rock Fans:

Last year I posted that I want anything that has to to do the Rock Island Line. I am looking for pictures, poster, etc. Why you ask? I am trying to make a RI CD. Trying to fill a CD with 800MB of information is becoming a difficalt job! :mad:

Please help me,
Andy

PS If you would I copy after this gets done, if it ever will, I'll send you a copy.

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
Are you sure your in the right forum for RI fans?:D :D :D

I got some pics of some box cars taken in Deerfield Yard in Mass. and a hopper taken in Walpole N.H. But I got lots of articles in magizines if you could use them. Your welcome to anything I have that you can use. Let me know where to send them.

Will you be doing anything on the cd about modeling the RI?

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
BDC,

those are some nice pictures I realy like # 2.

Andy,

You might try and contact Jeff Prince and see if you can use some of his pictures, I've talked to him a couple time via E-mail and he seems to be a real nice guy. I'll get his web site posted for you in a minute.

IMRL393

Aug 7, 2001
Visit site
Photo #2 was my favorite, three - er - too!

Andy -

I don't have any original RI photos to give you - just copies of copyrighted ones.

Unless you wanted to have a photo collection of various RI model locomotives and rolling stock - would that work? Then we would have a LOT of photos to send you!

- George

Thank You Everyone!

A Big THANK YOU goes out! I thought I had all of Jerry Appleman's pictures. He must have put new ones on his site. Thanks BDC,

Shane:
I have been in touch with Jeff Price over a year. I have copied everything from his site. If you look at my website, wou will see some of my favorite pictures from both of these men.

I have also downloaded from Morphes, the Rock Island Line song. This song has been sung by 5 different artist. Here's a strange thing I have been doing in getting pictures. I have been downloading them off of EBay!

Thanks again,
Andy