Rocinante build....

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Too bad that we in Germany are so slow with new shows. Ah well. I'm looking forward to the first season of "The Orville", premiering on German free TV on Tuesday. ;)

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Too bad that we in Germany are so slow with new shows. Ah well. I'm looking forward to the first season of "The Orville", premiering on German free TV on Tuesday. ;)
"The Orville" has some nice ships in it, but the story lines left me flat... but some of them are funny.

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
I just saw this! I don't see a ship that I know from the show, or an author that I know from building all his work. What I did see first, and as I magnified each Image, was clean attention to detail, the patience in each fold and small rods and antennas, the tight seams and expert cuts. Well done!that is what paper modelling is all about!

Tatoman

Very nice! I´ve seen it in other pages but it is always better to drink from the source.
I would like to try it when I have time. Thanks!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Your welcome. I didn't post links because The original model links wasn't posted.

I figured that's what happened. I had to go digging for them. It took me about 10 minutes. If you had not made your post, I would not have even known about them, so some info was better than none, Thanks again. :);)