Robotech Veritechs?

E

ekuth

Anyone know if there are any paper models of the veritech fighters from Robotech? Specifically the Macross Saga, but any would be nice. I'm a collector of the old Revell kits and would love to have some paper models to accessorize... :)

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
ekuth,

Here you go, a paper VF-1S. It can be built as the regular or super veritech. I have built one so far and plan at least 2 more (modify it for the other 2 modes as this is a fighter mode only). It's a little tricky in a few spots so if she gives you any trouble I can help the best I can :D

Getter 1

http://finalpaper.net/zboard.php?id...&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=343

Oh if you like the older "Robotech" kits you can still get the original "Macross" kits. Check here,

http://toywiz.com/rommoki.html

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Here's a shot of the underside showing the GU-11 Gunpod. Also the wings swing.

Attachments

• 10080332.jpg
    10080332.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 732

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
hpept said:
Very nice F-14 :grin::grin::grin:

It's not an F-14 (though it is very similar). It is a 3 form fighter, robot, and fighter/robot hybrid.

Getter 1

Attachments

• vf-1s-battroid.jpg
    vf-1s-battroid.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 721

Tavist

Jul 14, 2006
Getter 1 , that is an amzing looking model. Please let us know if you plan to release it!

I have looked extensively through many paper model sites and have only ever seen Getter's Super Valkerie model and this one below.

The only other place that I have seen the Robotech Veritechs is:
http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~sf-papercraft/Gallery/VF-1S/VF-1S.html

I have made both of the models and I found them relatively easy to build. You'll have to keep an eye on the site as to when he may make them available again.

-Tavist

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Tavist said:
Getter 1 , that is an amzing looking model. Please let us know if you plan to release it!

I have looked extensively through many paper model sites and have only ever seen Getter's Super Valkerie model and this one below.

The only other place that I have seen the Robotech Veritechs is:
http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~sf-papercraft/Gallery/VF-1S/VF-1S.html

I have made both of the models and I found them relatively easy to build. You'll have to keep an eye on the site as to when he may make them available again.

-Tavist

It's not my model, I just posted pics of the one I built.

The model can be found by following the link in my 1st post in this thread.

I have those from SF Paper Gallery as well (though I've not built them yet). You will find this model far more accurate but in turn far more difficult to build.

Getter 1

E

ekuth

Very very cool! Thanks, Getter!

Tavist, if you have an extra copy of that lying around... :wink:

I'll keep an eye on his site, but from the disclaimer at the bottom it looks like he won't be re-issuing. :cry: :( :( :( :(

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Not Exactly papermodel on our sense but still a model made out of paper.

Click here for the download pagefor the directions on how to make, Origami Version

View attachment 3476

View attachment 3477

View attachment 3478

View attachment 3479

No need to bow down to me for finding "these". Yes "these" there are still more I have just have to dig them out and find the links again. as I have stated before I am more of a collector than abuilder/designer. But getting more into the design and building phase since I have collected most of the various models I want. All legit, no "ILLEGAL" copies here. I'll post more for Macross/Robotech later. Then for Star Wars, you'll really go nuts then.

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Not Exactly papermodel on our sense but still a model made out of paper.

Click here for the download pagefor the directions on how to make, Origami Version

View attachment 3476

View attachment 3477

View attachment 3478

View attachment 3479

No need to bow down to me for finding "these". Yes "these" there are still more I have just have to dig them out and find the links again. as I have stated before I am more of a collector than abuilder/designer. But getting more into the design and building phase since I have collected most of the various models I want. All legit, no "ILLEGAL" copies here. I'll post more for Macross/Robotech later. Then for Star Wars, you'll really go nuts then.

Attachments

• vf1-3.JPG
    vf1-3.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 467
  • vf1-4.JPG
    vf1-4.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 437
  • vf1-7.JPG
    vf1-7.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 428
  • vf1-9.JPG
    vf1-9.JPG