Robins HO Models

jimmybeersa

May 14, 2001
Alberton . South Africa
The last of Robins N scale models have left Georgetown having found homes as far away as Australia ,to the lucky recipients.......treasure them !!!!
Robin had built a H0 shunting yard for him and I to operate,alas that was not to be
I have moved it into my daughters basement and am operating it with great pleasure,it has some interesting challengers Robin was not able to build the factoy buildings he had planned only the two structures in the photo, these are going back home with me to South Africa
announce1 The shunting yard will be up for grabs when I leave for England on the 14th Febuary let me know if you are interested to come and pick it up, if there are more than one takers your names will go into a hat

Attachments

• My  Shunting Yard.jpg
    My Shunting Yard.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 25
  • My Yard.jpg
    My Yard.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Geogetown Station.jpg
    Geogetown Station.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 22

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Jimmy,

I am certainly interested! I was amazed at his plan to give away virtually all his items, but being in HO I thought others could use/display them better. I would be grateful for a chance to have a part of his HO scale work.

Thanks.

Andrew

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
I am also very interested Jimmy. Although I took a couple of Robin's N structures, and they are on proud display, it would be wonderful to have something of his that I can actually run. So, I guess that's another name for the hat.

Val

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
I will sorely envy the one who receives this or any of his work. I miss his regular input much and hope to come up with a project of my own to honor his memory.

shortliner

Dec 23, 2004
Any chance of a trackplan? - and much envy to the recipients
Shortliner(Jack)away up here in the Highlands

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
As much as I would love to have this small token of a masters work, I couldn't possibly get it across Canada. Here's hoping it finds an good home.

Perhaps the winner could make a trackplan for the others.

77railer

Dec 11, 2004
South Carolina
That looks nice...might be a nice project to play with until I get my shop finished the way I want it...the boys and I might enjoy making that....

77Railer