Road trip!!!!!!

Ty Rayles

Hi gang, I decided I couldn't take the snow and ice another day and headed south. Just wanted to let you know I probably won't be posting everyday for a week or so but things are fine.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Clever secret identity Tyson! :) Thanks for letting us know that your absence is only due to Snow birding! Good for you. I'm envious. Winter has been late catching up with the St. Paul area but finally did with a vengence. I need an undisclosed location to go to!

Warm regards!
Ralf :D

Drew1125

Well, I sure do envy anybody fleeing this winter we've had this year! YUCK!!
Boy, what I wouldn't give to have my toes in the warm sand, & my fingers 'round an ice-cold beer, with a hot sun blazin' down on me....ahhh well...
Listen, you have yopurself a good trip, Tyso...er...I mean...TY ! (almost furgut...we's usin' code names! :D )
Take care of yourself, my friend & try to stay in touch!
We'll miss you, be thinking of you! :)

rockislandmike

Here ya go, Tyson, just think about this . . . . .

winterwonderland.jpg

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Ty,
Seen's how you're also at a " secure undisclosed location", iffn you run into Dick Cheney, you know, the VP,,, say hi for all of us at the guage. :D :D :D :D :D
I don't need a Secure, undisclosed location, just a warm one!!!
Pete

Vic

Having consluted with Madam Olga the local psychic:eek: I have been told by her that she is receiving images of palm trees, surf and perhaps Mickey Mouse:D :D :D She also said that she gets a very clear image of someone having a drink with an umbrella in it and that this person also has his feet proped up on a wooden crate labeled "The Box":D :D :D :D

Enjoy yourself Tyson...we miss you but stay until it warms up if you want to....:) :) :) :) :)

Ty Rayles

Actually guys the only reason for Ty instead of Tyson is it wouldn't let me use that name from this computer cause it was already being used and I'm not bright enough to figure out how to get around it! :D Rockislandmike that looks just like my place back in N. Carolina! Pete, I gave Dick your message and he said Hi back at you! :D Charlie right now it's 55 and raining, but that beats 25 and snowing (which it is doing right now back home). Vic you are close, I drove past Mickey to get here. Here being Cocoa, Fla. where it should be 76 and sunny tomorrow :D :cool: :) :D ! However no sign of the "box".

Have a good holiday Tyson.

Shows you how numb my brain is --- in three weeks I leave nice, sunny, and reasonably warm Southern California, to mess around in the slush of Europe in March......

I must have forgotten what wet and cold feet really feel like.

Bill S

Sir_Prize

You gonna come by and try ta' see me!?

Oh... I just looked at a map of where it is... never mind.:(
I'm still another two hours below Tampa/St. Petersburg.

If you want to try the club their in Largo (by Clearwater).
Hmmm... That's about two hours from Orlando... Rats!

Oh well... Let me know.:D

I also hear, and saw pics, of the N-Trak Club in Orlando.
Nice people great work. Course... Some of'em work at Disney
Studios in Props and Effects. Slight unfair advantage...;) :p
Check for Colonial Photo & Hobby; that's the shop.
And it has a SWEET looking C&O Turbine Steam on the wall.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
and that this person also has his feet proped up on a wooden crate labeled "The Box"

However no sign of the "box"

Wheeewwww! I was about to break out in a cold sweat thinking there was no escape from that ever pervasive BOX!!!!:eek: :eek:

Enjoy the salt water, and warm temps. :D :D :D
Pete

Sir_Prize

It's cool!
I noticed that to. No hard feelings.
I mean after all when i tried to see
you it was on the way.

If you are still there Saturday...
maybe met at that Hobby shop I
mentioned.

What have you...
As long as your enjoying your time.
:D :D

P.S.-- Let me know if you find any good
shops that way.
;) :rolleyes: :D

Ty Rayles

Ken I will be leaving out Sat. morning. :( I found no good shops in the Cocoa area :( :( . I didn't get over to Orlando to check out that shop and right now it looks like I won't have time.If you get back up my way please let me know so we can get together! :)