Road Runner & Coyote Wanted

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2002
Big Valley, California
A while back this thread appeared and gave us all a chuckle.
http://www.the-gauge.com/showthread.php?t=3991&highlight=road+runner
It sparked a thought that, carefully incubated over time and preserved with liberal amounts of alcohol, hatched into an idea and is currently on its way to becoming a plan. One immediate obstacle to implementation, however, is that I under estimated the availability of the appropriately-sized Road Runner and Coyote figures. Anybody know where I can find them, preferably plastic, between say, 1"-2" tall? I've spent hours searching the local mall and the web to no avail.

Thanks,
Doc

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2002
Big Valley, California
Thanks for the info Tyson. :thumb: The earlier threads mentioned an ornament, but I didn't know what it meant. I did finally find some of the ornaments on ebay. I don't know why my earlier searches didn't find them. Pretty pricey though, what with being considered a "collectible". I was kinda hoping to find something from a bubble gum machine for a quarter or so a piece.
Doc

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2002
Big Valley, California
Well it took awhile, but I finally bought the 1993 Hallmark Christmas ornament with the small Road Runner and Coyote figures I was looking for. It's the motorized one that has the Coyote chasing the Road Runner round in circles. It took so long to wait out all the collectors that drove the prices up on Ebay. No way was I gonna spent $35 plus shipping for a "mint" ornament just to take it apart to get to the figures inside. Someone finally put one up for bid that didn't have the original box and I got it for $4.95. I'm ready to cut into it, but was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for a use for the small motor inside. It's wired to plug into a Christmas tree light socket.
Doc