RLK&T Track Plan

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
OK so here it is the current new track plan for the Reading Lackawanna Kensington & Trenton. After about forty different schemes this one seems to be the best at the current time. This is a still a work in progress and will probably be changed five times today.

I still need to add the buildings I have for the town. There is also plans to add a trolley line that goes from the town to the Amusement Park. Also I need to decide on a few more industries for some of the sidings. The siding at the lower end of the town will most likely be a warehouse or railway express terminal.

All mainline radii are 22 inch.

Attachments

• layout~1.jpg
    layout~1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 301

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Mike I haven't quite worked out that detail yet. I have a few spots where I am thinking of adding an interchange track or two. Right now I just wanted to get the basic layout figured out. I am most likey four to six months from being construction.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Tyson if you mean by island that the layout will not be against a wall, then you are correct. As it stands right now there will be a space between the basement wall and the layout for access. I am thinking of adding a low backdrop to the top of the layout.