Right Track Software

Nick8564

Sep 3, 2004
I ahve been trying to download the free version of Atlas' Right Track software. I sent my email adresse but never got a responce? Anyone have this problem? I emailed the company a week ago and no responce. Is there another choice?

newhaven

Jul 16, 2004
Michigan
Nick,

I had the sameproblem when I first tried to download the program as well. I have an AOL account, but the same problem may effect other mail accounts as well.

It seems (on AOL at least) that anyone that uses the e-mail system may report mail from a company they don't recognize as spam. If enough people have done this in a given period of time, the mail server for whatever account you have may block messages from every-one else on the mail server. For, example on AOL they have a spam folder that stores mail messages that are reported as spam that have been sent to your account. It keeps these messages in that folder for a couple of days then automatically deletes them (I think).

I had to open the spam folder to 'release' the e-mail from Atlas into my normal e-mail folder. You may have to do the same thing. However, as I said my AOL account would only hold the "spam" messages for a couple of days so you may need to resend your information to Atlas.

Good Luck:cool: