Ride on trains.

oldtanker

Someone said something in a post about garden trains and that somehow turned into the larger ride on ones. Anyone know what they are really called and or a source/link? I'd like to find out more about them and I do have the space.....sign1 , boy love living on the farm!

Rick

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
I've seen a couple threads about carnival trains. I actually had a chance to get one but it's in Iowa. I would have no way of getting it down here to MO and even if I did, I'd have no place to set it up. :(

Where's my winning lottery ticket already? :mad:
:D

oldtanker

Thanks Cannonball, I really want to look into this but can't find em on a Yahoo search. Carnival trains just brings up HO and N scale sets.

Rick

ozzy

Cannonball said:
I've seen a couple threads about carnival trains. I actually had a chance to get one but it's in Iowa. I would have no way of getting it down here to MO and even if I did, I'd have no place to set it up. :(

Where's my winning lottery ticket already? :mad:

:D

where in IA? how much? can you send m the info?

ozzy

i think the ones you ride, the rails are 9" between the rails, if thats what your talking about, i been wanting one from the time i was 5 years old.................lmao

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
ozzy said:
where in IA? how much? can you send m the info?
I'll have to talk to my dad to get the specifics if you're really interested. Some friends of his from their old church had a railroad like this. The husband just passed away about a month ago and the wife is trying to get rid of some of the extra stuff. She would probably let it go for a song. I know they live somewehre over by Pleasant Grove IA. It's a little wide spot in the road between Mediapolis, Danville, Yarmoth and Mt. Pleasant.