RGM-79 GM Mobile Suit

S

Soaring

Hello everyone :D It feels great to be back at Zealot, I really feel at home here :)

Christmas is coming up and one of my family members wants this mobile suit from the 08th MS Team. That's really all I have to say, I'll have some progress on the model late this evening or early tomorrow :thumb:

Oh and Ekuth if you see this, my PM is preventing me from contacting you, could you please fix my PM box if you have time. I forgot the previous admin made it full and prevents me from sending or recieving messages.

Elliott

Jul 18, 2006
Welcome back Soaring! It's good to see you on the boards again. Looking forward to your contributions and wit.

E

ekuth

Gah! Sorry, Soaring, I just saw this now. I'll fix that as soon as I get home. :thumb:

S

Soaring

Thanks Elliott, it's good to be back!

Thanks Ekuth for fixing it ;)

My computer is going under a system restore at the moment (Using another computer right now) so I'll have to start from scratch. That'll be fun :D

S

Soaring

Been away from this forum for a while, but the other forums are down, so I'll be posting here :mrgreen:

This may not be the RGM, but it comes from the same series. It's the RX-79G Gundam. I'll be working on a string of gundams that have a simple, blocky finish. Then I'll revisit them to create the actual model pieces I envisioned.

I've been working on this for 4 hours, and all I have left to finish is the head, a bit of details, and joints. Now this model started as a personal model, for my little brother who asked me to create a really simple model, not like my past ones. He specifically wanted it to be blocky, but I couldn't help myself and give it more appeal. It was really hard to make this blocky, it tore through my soul :cry:

Hope you guys like it, if ya don't that's alright too!

Attachments

• WIP.jpg
    WIP.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 23