Returning member

Charlewood

Hi All,

Wow, been away on a remote site for a 2 year contract, been too long, need to get back to modeling :)

I like the NEW site, well for me it is new... as I said, been too long!

Any new and exciting as to know or to not miss or catch up on.

Happy to have some time and get back to modeling.

Tonino

Welcome back!

I also had alternating "modeling ardor" times and wrote several "I'm back" introduction messages in the past...

Modeling is a passion that never disappear. You think you're out... but it is still there, just under the surface, and - as soon as you have the time to relax for one moment - you suddendly get the urge and run to take out your cutting mat, knife & glue and start building again!

It's a wonderful sensation to me! Happy modeling!!!! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great to see you back and thank you for your introduction! :)

Just feel free to check out the new features, catch up on the threads you like and most of all:

Have fun and enjoy! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Lots of changes. I think you will find them all for the better. The membership is the finest. They made the worst one Administrator though, the forum's only fault! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I have a stack of models, some of which the numbers in the world total three (it was a gift, they all were), and I can't seem to find time to do the simplest, yet, when I am paper modeling, I find it very relaxing and peaceful. I have been given so many models, kind of ridiculous for helping make the most insignificant parts, or help designing a part, then the designer sends me the whole model, which just blows me away 'cause I feel I contributed so little, models given to me from a designer in Poland that are not available in the U.S., even giving me the CAD file to go along with it. I have a car I am restoring ('73 M.G. Midget) and had to rebuild a section of my motor home's roof, that the factory really botched when it was first assembled. a 28 year old leak, which exposed shoddy construction. All that, and rebuilding two of my lawn tractors but succeeding, that sucked my Summer and most of this fall, I also have to finish -putting a 8 foot by 4 foot Utility Trailer I purchased. So little time! :)

(Below) My motor home, 1986 Champion LaSalle, at New London, Ct., Submarine Nautilus display, only 42K miles on her. Chevy 454 in there, towing capacity, 10,000 lbs. I rarely get to use this thing, and I have owned it 22 years! I have done many day trips, and camping when it's "0" degrees is a blast, and is not camping! Life just gets in the way of life. :)

View attachment 146781View attachment 146781View attachment 146781View attachment 146781View attachment 146781View attachment 146781

Last edited: