Return of The Haggard

thehaggard

Sep 12, 2004
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
www.albionrising.com
Hello gang... coming back from a long dry spell. I ran albionrising for a long time and sold paper models on rpgnow and ecardmodels - but I haven't designed much new in ages. Took time off to finish postgraduate work. Now that it is done I hope to get back into paper model design. Don't know WHEN but soon. Until then, getting some building skills back from the dead and enjoying your works in progress and finished model photos. As we say here in Taiwan, "Jy Yo!" (literally = "add gas" but means "keep going (faster))

Reactions: Ron Caudillo

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome back. I am glad that you are able to get back into the swing of things here.
As for getting back into designing, take all the time you need. We will always be here. The front (and back) door will always be open and all of the lights will be on!!!;)

So by all means, kickback, relax, get (re)familiarized with the site and ENJOY yourself.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome back!!!

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
Feb 8, 2004
Davenport, Iowa
Welcome back, you've been really missed!

I always enjoyed your posts and fantastic design work.

Glad to hear also that you've finished with your post graduate work! Congratulations! What's next?

Best Regards,

Reactions: thehaggard

thehaggard

Sep 12, 2004
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
www.albionrising.com
Well! Ron! A "welcome back" from you is high cotton! You are a legend in the paper model arena! Thanks so much for your welcome! As to next? Well, on the post-grad side, I need to write a book and a few papers to keep the "publish or die" gods appeased. As to paper models, well - thinking about this for now: http://zealot.com/threads/executive-long-range-shuttle-tos-non-canon.176383/#post-980427

I need to get a few free models back under my belt before I go back to publishing models for sale. But I want to keep the free models on tap because back in the day, I got so burned out publishing that I forgot the fun of the hobby.

Thanks again!
M the H

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That shuttle is pretty cool. It looks like an easy build too, with a great model in the end for a reward. :)