RESOURCE SECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Due to technical difficulties, the RESOURCE SECTION is temporarily unavailable (until further notice).
Both the site administration and Crowd Gathers administration are doing everything to resolve the issues and get the RESOURCE SECTION back online as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding during this time.

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Since it has taken so long for the IT do do something about the issues that the forum is having, @zathros has decided to reestablish the RESOURCE SECTION.
If you have any issues with either uploading or downloading, please contact either Zathros or myself (through private message) and we will take care of the it as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Any person not meeting the requirements of having made 10 substantial spread out posts, and also having a been a member for a minimum of 30 days, found to be downloading a model will be dispatched immediately. If in doubt if you qualify or not, P.M. myself, or Rhaven. Mistakes are forgiven. It is the intentional people who join and head for the resource section without posting an Introduction or making any posts they will be
BANNED :ass-kicking:

immediately. I check this forum many times a day. Sorry to sound harsh but it is not fair to the rest of the membership when they play fair, then someone joins thinking they can do whatever they wish. Sorry, "Homey don't play that!" :)

Any news on the Resource section? I miss the models. SO many are so good! Wish my skill level was up to the quality of some of them. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
@frontiernx01 , You have to have met the minimal requirement to Download models, that part still works, and while you show the time, you do not have enough posts!! Bring that post count up, for the time you have been here, it is rather low, 6 posts in 6 years? That's why you can't download anything. I would suggest you "Re-Introduce" yourself in the Introductions section, and you will re-establish yourself on the forum. You were here during some dark days, but that is long gone, and it's good to have you back. Downloads still work, it uploading we are having a problem with. Post a New Intro, so we can all say '"Hi!"

Oh. Okie doke. I got out of paper modeling for a while - vision problems. But those have been corrected and I have gotten back into the hobby! So I'll try to post more stuff.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Eye problems can be really tough. I just found out my eye pressure was off the charts. Luckily I caught it before I got Glaucoma. Now it's two drops every night, before I go to sleep. :)

Wow, good thing you caught it! My eye pressure was pretty high, but it's not so bad now. Diabetes (type 2) is a cruel thing. But that's what drugs are for!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Models can be downloaded from the Resource section, just not uploaded. I don't know if I had made that clear. :)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Once the RESOURCE SECTION is working properly, I will be uploading two GREAT collections from two former members who have since passed away so that their work (and legacy) will continue to be preserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.