renderman 3d graphics pixar toy story software to be free.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by spaceagent-9, Jun 5, 2014.

1. spaceagent-9

spaceagent-9 Right Hand Man and Confidant Moderator

Revell-Fan likes this.
  2. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Thanks! This is something I'm going to have to look into. I like the idea of a 3d forum, could include 3D studio, but maybe also some of the other software discussions?

Best Regards,
  3. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator Moderator

This is GREAT NEWS! Especially for those who are looking at getting more into this sort of thing.
    Thank you for sharing it with us!

At current, there is a forum (here) called "Renders and Illustrations", which is for such.
    It can be found here: http://www.zealot.com/forums/renders-and-illustrations.662/
    Now with that being said, if there is a need that develops for separate 3-D forum, I will be more than happy to create one.
  4. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator Moderator

The intent of the "Renders and Illustrations" is to have sub categories of the respective software that members use. If you wish to post anything there Ron feel free. I am interested in what software you use. Eventually, as it builds up, it will tell us how to organize it by how who posts what there. I wanted a section where people could post concepts without being hounded about making a models of them. I signed up for the Renderman, and got verified. I hope it will do work well with Rhino 3D. We'll see! :)